Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Reverend Donald Trump

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Was Cyrus a Christian?
Not a "Christian" but a believer in the one true and living God. Even Nebuchadnezzar ultimately believed on Yahweh Elohim. It was Cyrus who told the Jews in his empire to return to Jerusalem and to rebuild the Temple.

Not a "Christian" but a believer in the one true and living God. Even Nebuchadnezzar ultimately believed on Yahweh Elohim. It was Cyrus who told the Jews in his empire to return to Jerusalem and to rebuild the Temple.

Key word: ultimately

Cyrus, the leader of the world, didn't believe... until he did.

Cyrus was used for the transfer of wealth to God's people.

“Thus says the Lord to His anointed,
To Cyrus, whose right hand I have held—
To subdue nations before him
And loose the armor of kings,
To open before him the double doors,
So that the gates will not be shut:
2 ‘I will go before you
And make the crooked places straight;
I will break in pieces the gates of bronze
And cut the bars of iron.
3 I will give you the treasures of darkness
And hidden riches of secret places,
That you may know that I, the Lord,
Who call you by your name,
Am the God of Israel.
4 For Jacob My servant’s sake,
And Israel My elect,
I have even called you by your name;
I have named you, though you have not known Me.
Isaiah 45:1-4

Mark Taylor who was given this prophetic revelation in 2011. The Lord has chosen Mr. Trump to bring America back from the brink of destruction. Mr. Taylor wrote this amazing prophecy in 2011 giving us a glimpse of what's to come and why all who attack Mr. Trump will fall by the wayside. What's amazing is that this revelation has gone forth to thousands. The wrath of God has come not for the people of America but for the leaders of the establishment. The hour of judgment is upon them. The light has begun to shine and the darkness of evil will prevail no more.

JLB

I highly doubt that.given he sees no issue with allowing Transgenders in bathrooms,nor any problem allowing gay marriages in states that vote for that.

I highly doubt that.given he sees no issue with allowing Transgenders in bathrooms,nor any problem allowing gay marriages in states that vote for that.

I haven't heard that one, since he has plainly stated that the states should oversee the laws on that subject.

I haven't heard that one, since he has plainly stated that the states should oversee the laws on that subject.

The problem well my state doesn't recognize the laws of another which us unconstitutional. If we are going there ad my state is antI gun and yours is .then what.once we involved the feds on abortion,it was involved in all state level.states must recognize other laws.if my state recognises my marriage and nit a gays .yet the sane method is used .that's not going to work.it's why the supreme Court got involved.I called that out a few years ago

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back