Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Rorschach Test

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Huh. The first one is two Angels high fiving each other, and they're both sitting on top of a guy laying on his back with his legs bent all the way around in front of his face.

The 2nd one looks like a tree with two bat like creatures coming in for a landing on it.

The 3rd one is Darth Vader with 3 evil spirits coming out of the top of his helmet. You can even see the death star below Vaders mouth.

Maybe you've already seen today's Google doodle for the 129th birthday of the psychoanalyst Hermann Rorschach who is most famous for the projective inkblot test that is kind of iconographic for psychiatry.

So let's test ourselves.

What do you see?

You'll be psychoanalysed, of course. :biggrin

You can psychoanalyze me any day, my friend. However, we know every response here so far was wrong. It's quite obvious. A time traveler brought the first picture showing what would have happened had King Richard III escaped (the horse and head on the right). Notice that the other guy is facing away from King Richard as they try to escape each other. Unfortunately, their robs got stuck together (not a high five) and pulled Richard off his horse so he would have been killed anyway as illustrated by the runny lines all which ways.

The second picture warns us of the dangers of a genetically modified xmas tree. Notice that it morphs into giant insect-like creatures and even the angel at the top becomes a bat. The tree itself releases all sorts of flying insects and itself becomes a giant moth like mothman. As the song goes "You better watch out...."

The last picture is the same but further morphed. A three-headed demon or beast comes from the top of it, and the central beast within it. The problem is that these beasts are constantly hungry but fortunately, they WILL eat that xmas fruitcake your aunt Maude gave this year, so it will not go to waste, nor will you have to tolerate eating it. Just be careful removing this tree at the end of the season, however. It usually bites!

1. I see Moses with a staff in union with God as he commands let my people go
2. I see flight as I look at the bottom up to the top that we are free from that which binds us as the last flight at the top is separate from the rest of the branches. It is the heart of Christ found in the middle of that that is bound within all the branches that sets us free
3. I see an angel sent out upon a cloud, maybe sent to gather the Bride of Christ.

I'm weird as I look deeper into things than what the normal eye sees.:shrug

1. Two blobs of ink doing a high five.
rorschach.jpg

2. A satanic beetle pronouncing a curse on the two ink blobs.
original.jpg

3. Darth Vader with an angel on his helmet. (Probably a Christmas decoration.)
-awesome-rorschach-test-what-do-you-see_20120609125237.jpg

The TOG​

I may watch Naruto. I hope that it isn't the typical silliness that modern anime has at times. that is annoying. I think its on hulu.

I may watch Naruto. I hope that it isn't the typical silliness that modern anime has at times. that is annoying. I think its on hulu.
Well, it's one of the more "kid friendly" anime. Especially part one. Though there are a few things here and there that bump the rating to teen. (There is a cut version, that aired on Cartoon Network. But there really wasn't all that much to cut out of part one. Mainly the occasional swear word.)
My advice--find out what episodes are filler and skip them. Some of them are good (the ones that explore areas the manga didn't have time to), but most are pointless, ridiculous, and add nothing to the story.

I'd say part one is better written and executed overall than part two. Plus it does a better job at exploring the characters and their development.

Well, it's one of the more "kid friendly" anime. Especially part one. Though there are a few things here and there that bump the rating to teen. (There is a cut version, that aired on Cartoon Network. But there really wasn't all that much to cut out of part one. Mainly the occasional swear word.)
My advice--find out what episodes are filler and skip them. Some of them are good (the ones that explore areas the manga didn't have time to), but most are pointless, ridiculous, and add nothing to the story.

I'd say part one is better written and executed overall than part two. Plus it does a better job at exploring the characters and their development.
typical anime. robotech was like that. that didn't have the nude scenes that it did in japan when I watched in 'merica as a kid. but there was some episodes that were fillers. lynn min mei. what a annoying character but she is also a big part of the whole story. you would have to watch it from first generation to new generation to know

don't do that. let me watch it first. that is a lot to see. hulu ,hopefully will have something. I watched seasons of many shows on that site

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back