Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Salvation for Fallen Humans

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
The following comes to me through my personal relationship with Father God, His Son, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit (see: True Story of Christ & Salvation ). I have provided scripture and thoughtful insight to support my personal revelations and my faith.

In both, the Old Testament and New Testament, sin offerings were made for the atonement of sins.

Numbers 28:30. Include one male goat to make atonement for you.

Hebrews 5:3. This is why he has to offer sacrifices for his own sins, as well as for the sins of the people.

Today, it is common practice for the dead in purgatory to obtain indulgence from God through the Catholic Church for remission of the temporal punishment due to sins whose guilt has already been forgiven (C.C.C., X. Indulgences). So, in other words, the Catholic Church intervenes for the individual by asking Father God, who stores up our good works, to apply some of them in lieu of punishment due to sins. But these indulgences are limited to those who die in the communion of saints. Although, falling short of the glory of Christ, this is a good example of atonement being made for the dead in the afterlife by offering up good works.

The Churches fail to teach the complete work of salvation. Salvation must reach to all humans and fallen angels in all places of all times. Listen to the words of the author of salvation:

Mark 16:15. He said to them, “Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.”

Jesus descended into hell for three days to deliver the faithful dead with His sacrificial blood atonement.

1 Peter 4:6. For this reason the gospel was preached also to the dead, that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in spirit.

Jesus now holds the keys to death and Hades. The fallen humans in hell can be saved. Also, I believe the fallen angels can be saved. Otherwise, the work of salvation would not be complete and we fall short of the glory of God.

Revelations 1:18. I am the Living One; I was dead, and now look, I am alive for ever and ever! And I hold the keys of death and Hades.

One of the attributes of God is that He goes unchanging. And Jesus would still hold the keys of death and Hades. He would still be salvaging and delivering the souls of the underworld. This is the one true Son of God. This is the Jesus, Christians and others should get to know. We should search scripture with the loving heart of Jesus.

Our good works can be offered up to Christ as atonement for the sins of those in the netherworld. Atonement is necessary because they are the fallen. This completes the work of salvation. To say otherwise, is to cut short the work of salvation in Christ.

2 Maccabees 12:46. Thus he made atonement for the dead that they might be freed from this sin.

It is all the same for God to free prisoners in this world from their captives as it is for Christ to free prisoners from their captives in the spirit world.

Zechariah 9:11. As for you, because of the blood of my covenant with you, I will free your prisoners from the waterless pit.

And Christ will free prisoners in hell through you because of the blood of the covenant He has with you. This is a blessing bestowed upon us by our Lord.

And, it is by the power of the Son of God that salvation is carried out.

1 Corinthians 1:18. For the message of the cross is foolishness to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.

Let’s not fail to see the significance of being able to offer up our goods works as atonement for the sins of the lost souls in hell. Your fallen family, friends and strangers without God can have their souls restored (salvaged) by the divine power of Christ and be with God, Jesus, the angels, family and friends in heaven. One must be in good standing with God and sense no unhealthy spirits in one’s life before atonement will be accepted. Although, works are required of us for the forgiveness of the sins of those in hell, it is by the Lord’s sacrifice that the souls of the dead can be salvaged and that heaven and hell are open. Glory goes to Father God and His Son, Jesus Christ. It is a privilege to partake in the heavenly family business of salvation and an even greater honor to work so closely with Father God and Christ in salvaging souls.

1 Corinthians 15:19. If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men the most pitiable.

Jesus is mighty to save and He will stretch His staff down to the very depths of hell to save souls.

Try offering up your good works for the poor souls in hell and ask Jesus to give you a revelation. I believe He will, as long as you are right by God and have the good works to offer.

1 Thessalonians 5:19-21. Do not quench the Spirit. Do not treat prophecies with contempt but test them all; hold on to what is good,

In conclusion, this, my friends, is the most loving thing you can do for these poor, lost souls. And, may God bless you for such an undertaking.

The Bible is clear that there is hope for the dead.

Paul wrote in:

NKJV 1 Corinthians 15:29. Otherwise, what will they do who are baptized for the dead, if the dead do not rise at all? Why then are they baptized for the dead?

Back