Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Growth Satan is a master deceiver and you are his target...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Hello Douglas,
You can fellowship with the Father daily and yet satan can still get in there. Learning how your enemy operates and the key ways he has to get into some ones life is crucial.
What in your mind do you think deceiving from the devil is ?
God Bless
james
That is not true. At least not personally. He will try and throw roadblocks and does, he is our adversary. But Satan can not inhabit the temple of God, of which all born again believers are. (1 cor. 3:16) The defining word being, "born again".
There is no such thing as the born again believer not having the Holy Spirit, and that Spirit gives victory over the self life.(Rom. 8:2; Gal. 5:16-17; Rom. 8:13). But the victory is not by self effort (or duty). (Romans chapter 7). But is accomplished in him by the indwelling Holy Spirit. (Romans Chapter 8, esp. vs 2&4). But the sinner must believe and the Saint must yield. (Jon. 3:16; Rom. 6:13 & 16; Gal. 5:16) (To walk in the Spirit is to live in yieldedness to Him). The Holy Spirit is the believers joy, the power of His prayer and His access to worship.. The Holy Spirit is also our sanctifier.. Satan is a defeated foe!!! We must be sober and watch (1 Pet. 5:8-9). We must give him no foothold. (Eph. 4:27). We must resist him in virtue of the cross. (James 4:7; 1 Pet. 5:8-9) We must put on the whole armor of God. (Eph. 6:11-18) Do not be ignorant of his crafty devices. (2 Cor. 2:11) We overcome him by the victorious word. (Matt. 4:1-11; 1 Jon 2:29, 3:9, 5:1, 18) We triumph over him in Christ's name. (Eph. 1:19-22, 26; 2 Cor. 2:15). We overcome Satan by regeneration and faith. (1 Jon. 2:29; 3:9; 5:1-4; 19). We overcome him by the Holy Spirit (Rom. 1-18; Gal. 5: 15-26) But most of all, we overcome Satan by the Blood of Christ and our testimony (Rev. 12:11) For it is not I, but Christ in me. (Gal. 2:20) The Lord gave us two commandments, and only two, which is not the foundation for duty, another name for law.

Douglas Summers Hello,
Brother you have totally missed my point here. On the first reply I made from what you wrote, well sir you made it sound like all youo have to do is fellowship wirth the Father and read the word and you have no worries because the devil cant get to you. ( NOTICE SIR,- I said you made it SOUND LIKE and I am not saying these are your words )

So I then asked you - how is it in your mind the enemy comes at us and what ways or open doors do we give him and so forth is what I am asking you.

I am not questioning your place in Christ - but I am simply drawing this into a deeper more teaching type replies.
So please anser the questions so I may point out the things I wish to make known.
Thank you brother and have a very blessed day
James W

Douglas Summers Hello,
Brother you have totally missed my point here. On the first reply I made from what you wrote, well sir you made it sound like all youo have to do is fellowship wirth the Father and read the word and you have no worries because the devil cant get to you. ( NOTICE SIR,- I said you made it SOUND LIKE and I am not saying these are your words )

So I then asked you - how is it in your mind the enemy comes at us and what ways or open doors do we give him and so forth is what I am asking you.

I am not questioning your place in Christ - but I am simply drawing this into a deeper more teaching type replies.
So please anser the questions so I may point out the things I wish to make known.
Thank you brother and have a very blessed day
James W
I was not teaching, I was testifying. Those Scriptures are me. I read those Scriptures to not follow them, but to confirm and for proof of what God has done in me. You sound angry? Fellowship with The Lord daily will prevent Satan's snares, or as you call, "getting in there". Fellowship with The Lord is not taking a certain time out of the day. fellowship is your life blood. Fellowship flows like the blood in your body. Fellowship is a constant companion who will never leave you. The way Satan gets into someones life is, to make you think he does not exist, and the other is pride.

I was not teaching, I was testifying. Those Scriptures are me. I read those Scriptures to not follow them, but to confirm and for proof of what God has done in me. You sound angry? Fellowship with The Lord daily will prevent Satan's snares, or as you call, "getting in there". Fellowship with The Lord is not taking a certain time out of the day. fellowship is your life blood. Fellowship flows like the blood in your body. Fellowship is a constant companion who will never leave you. The way Satan gets into someones life is, to make you think he does not exist, and the other is pride.

No Sir I am not angry and anything you write in a forum should be seen as teaching unto someone. You never know who will read it and how it will affect them.
You say fellowship is not taking time out but a constant companion that never leaves you.....
No sir - fellowship is just that- spending time with the Father and learning and growing and allowing Him to chnage us.

If those two things are your idea of how satan gets into beleivers lives then you do not simply understand your enemy.
Have a blessed day
James W

This forum is dedicated to spiritual growth and inspiration.
This is not a debate forum

Drop the personal battle the next post hinting to it will be deleted ADMIN

All lies ever conceived, exist to supplant the Truth. That is self evident to me.

So what is the Truth that all lies exist to undermine? I say that it is to cause to question that God is good and trustworthy. Therefore, the spirit behind all lies, is meant to prevent a person from loving God with all their heart, mind, and soul. That is Satan's intention, and he has cunning and subtle ways to approach the subject without being detected. He changes the meanings of words through false premises, causing people, who are unaware of any false premise, to count good as evil, and evil as good in their minds.

But the True Gospel, that shows God to be a Person Who would sacrifice Himself to save those who hate Him, and even forgive those who hate Him and would crucify Him, cannot be defeated. So Satan therefore seeks to change the Gospel, by preaching a false gospel that hides the Truth of God's Character. So simply recognizing and testifying to God's Eternal Spirit of Love, displayed through the blood of the Lamb, defeats Satan.

Last edited:
As I see the season and how every one is talking, well I feel that I have this cornered some what.

Satan - / Santa Clause
Things sure do get mixed up , don't they ?

Back