Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Satisfied - Rockytopva

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Rockytopva

Filmed this a few miles from the house. The NS coal needs pushed up the mountain by booster engines and then really picks up speed as it goes downhill. Included a nice little song around 4:00…

You ask me if I'm happy if I have peace within
If I'm worried bout tomorrow when I reach my journey's end
Well I'm satisfied with my Jesus when he knocks I let him in
He'll go with me through the valley for I know he is my friend
Satisfied satisfied no troubles can ever get me down
For when my eyes are closed in death with my Jesus I'll be at rest
Then you'll know I'm satisfied. Satisfied - Lyrics by Connie Smith

Great song, thanks for sharing this as we always look to the Lord and sing praises unto His name.

This takes me back to the times in PA where we would walk the train trestle clear into the tunnel and out the other side. Every so often when we were on the trestle the train would come and there small platforms on the side of the tracks we would step into to stay clear of the train. The Conductor would yell at us to get off the tracks. So much fun back in the day.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back