Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Save/Make Money on High Fuel Prices

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
S

sehad

This is something that I've gotten into recently. It is a product that will help increase fuel mileage in your vehicle(any vehicle gas or diesel). It's called Power Plus MPG. I've been using it for approximately a month and a half and I know for a fact that it works and I've signed up to be a distributor of this product. I am personally getting about 2.25 miles per gallon additional in my 2004 GMC Sierra 5300 V8. Some people have gotten up to 9 miles per gallon additional. If you're interested in trying this product, my website is http://www.powerplusmpg.com/sehad81. You can look over the website and my contact information is on this website. I'm making money off of selling this product as well as saving money on using it in my personal vehicle!

Back