Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Scientology and L Ron Hubbard

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

stovebolts

Anyone heard of Scientology of L Ron Hubbard?

L Ron Hubbard is the original founder of $cientology.

I found this very interesting site with lots to say directly from good ole L Ron Hubbard himself. :screwloose

Please read this before you consider anything to do with Scientology, regardless of what those people may tell you.

Xenu (Xemu) in Scientology, Transcript, Audio excerpts of "Assists" Lecture

L Ron Hubbard said:
The head of the Galactic Confederation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) founded 95,000,000 yrs ago, very space opera) solved overpopulation (250 billion or so per planet -- 178 billion on average) by mass implanting. He caused people to be brought to Teegeeack (Earth) and put an H Bomb on the principal volcanoes (Incident 2) and then the Pacific area ones were taken in boxes to Hawaii and the Atlantic Area ones to Las Palmas and there "packaged."
His name was Xenu. He used renegades. Various misleading data by means of circuits etc. was placed in the implants. When through with his crime Loyal Officers (to the people) captured him after 6 years of battle and put him in an electronic mountain trap where he still is. "They" are gone. The place (Confed.)has since been a desert.

L Ron Hubbard said:
"And they [the "loyal officers"] had elected a fellow by the name of Xemu, ah, could be spelled X-e-m-u, to the supreme ruler, and they were about to un-elect him. And he took the last moments he had in office to really 'goof the floof'.....he got these administrators and so on, and heads of planets in various positions and places.....and then troops not knowing what the hell they were doing, but were fed all kinds of false orders, were [sent in] against the population to pick them up, one after the other.....one of the mechanisms they used was to tell them [the population] to come in for an income tax investigation......But the truth of the matter is, that the loyal officers were not all killed. Xemu missed and they were not all killed, not by a long way.....and the administrators and renegades which Xemu had brought in were not very effective and a fire fight ensued which put the finishing touches on the Galactic Confederation.....the renegades that had been hired and so on, and the administrators that had been loyal to Xemu were still trying to hold out. Within a year he was in -- under arrest, and within six years the lot had been wiped out. The loyal officer was triumphant. Xemu was put with several of his cohorts in the center of a mountain which is still on one of these planets, and in a wired cage which is charged with an eternal battery. He's not likely ever to get out."

Yeah, and these guys actually believe this stuff... Amazing!

Sir, there seems to be a problem with your income tax form. You'll have to report to another planet for an audit.

Sure. Why would any normal person find anything wrong with that? Wouldn't you go if an IRS man told you that?

The head of the Galactic Confederation (76 planets around larger stars visible from here) ...

Ok, first of all everything you posted is idiotic, but you need read no more than this far to blow the whole thing out of the water.

The theories of how life forms dictate that the larger stars are NOT the stars that would spawn life. If anyone here wants to pursue this, I'll send you numerous links to resources on the topic.

Such garbage - I knew Hubbard was out there, but I thought he made more sense than THIS when he wrote (and again, I refer to the whole quote, not just the fragment above).

When I was a teenager I purchased a book called Dianetics written by Ron Hubbard. I thought it would put things into perspective. Luckily a friends mother saw me with the book and warned me against it. I never read it! She told me that a family member had read the book and after reading it he had committed suicide.
It was only after I heard that John Travolta and Tom Cruise were involved in scientology that I relooked at it. (From a Christian perspective) and found a horrible link to suicide.
Ron Hubbard has a dislike for pshyciatry because his theories were rejected by the very profession he wanted to join. His hate for pshyciatry was due to his rejection.
He reminds me of Joseph Smith who got caught up in his own delusional story and made fiction into non-fiction. The sad part is they have taken and continue to take a lot of people down with them.
My advice is to reject all aspects of this religion. Seek advice and help from Christian council.

Yeah, the Church of Scientology doesn't appeal to me--its a false religion, and the beliefs don't really make sense and I think a lot of it is a money-making scheme with a religious facade.

That said, I do appreciate the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights. Since the late 1960s, they've been helping people labeled as "crazy;" say what you will about the anti-psychiatry movement and/or Scientology's religious views, the CCHR has done a lot of good. In the 80s, they closed down an Australian psychiatric treatment facility that was doing "deep sleep therapy," in which they sedated patients for weeks on end and often did "intensive" electroshock. Horrifying, but true; had it not been for the CCHR, that sort of thing might still be happening. Even in the US, the CCHR has been helping people defend their rights against a psychiatric industry that is money-hungry and cruel. They've even managed to shut down entire chains of abusive mental hospitals.

The people who work with the CCHR often aren't even Scientologists. The organization is still headed by Dr. Thomas Szasz (www.szasz.com).

Last edited by a moderator:
It was only after I heard that John Travolta and Tom Cruise were involved in scientology that I relooked at it.

It is noteworthy and fascinating that so many Hollywood types are involved in Scientology. I've read some literature about their denial of forces opposing God, and they seemed to conclude that Scientology validates the lives that many celebrities lead, and leaves them feeling no need for a Savior. When I read that Tom Cruise is emerging as "The Chosen One" and is considered a Messiah of sorts, this just kicked the can for me. :chin

Yeah, the Church of Scientology doesn't appeal to me--its a false religion, and the beliefs don't really make sense and I think a lot of it is a money-making scheme with a religious facade.

That said, I do appreciate the Citizen's Commission on Human Rights. Since the late 1960s, they've been helping people labeled as "crazy;" say what you will about the anti-psychiatry movement and/or Scientology's religious views, the CCHR has done a lot of good. In the 80s, they closed down an Australian psychiatric treatment facility that was doing "deep sleep therapy," in which they sedated patients for weeks on end and often did "intensive" electroshock. Horrifying, but true; had it not been for the CCHR, that sort of thing might still be happening. Even in the US, the CCHR has been helping people defend their rights against a psychiatric industry that is money-hungry and cruel. They've even managed to shut down entire chains of abusive mental hospitals.

The people who work with the CCHR often aren't even Scientologists. The organization is still headed by Dr. Thomas Szasz (www.szasz.com).

Hi Christ Impowered,

I was attracted to CCHR early on because of their good works in the realm of exposing the clear, and affirmed abuses of psychiatry. That being said, they are tied to the hip with LRH in their mission to eradicate psychiatry, to which psychology serves, or in Scientology terms, I believe the jargon would sound something to the tune that psychology is pts to psychiatry. PTS meaning "Potential Trouble Source".

What you need to understand, is that although CCHR is worthy of support in many different realms, make no mistake that it is all part of getting you on the "Bridge" because what drives their cause, is a belief that as Thetans, we are battling a cosmic battle billions of years old, and it is the job of the Scientolgist, actually, the auditor's within Scientology to "Clear" the world. That is to say, remove the ingrams (Stored energies [m.e.s.t.]) while pushing the "Case" up the Bridge and through the OT (Operating Thetan) levels.

They will tell you that Scientology is compatible with every religion, but what they are really saying is that they can convert anyone, from any religion.

Here is LRH in his Class VIII 10 Assists transcript

L. Ron Hubbard said:
Somebody,
somewhere on this planet, back about six hundred BC, found
some piece of R6. And I don t know how they found it either
by watching mad men or something but since that time they
have used it and it became what is known as Christianity.
The man on the cross. There was no Christ but the man on
the cross is shown as every man so of course each person
seeing a crucified man has an immediate feeling of sympathy
for this man. Therefore you get many PCs who say they are
Christ. Now there are two reasons for that. One is the
Roman Empire was prone to crucify people. So a person can
have been crucified. But in R6 he is shown as crucified.
There are certain things which make people ill and that is
when they get into certain zones and areas or positions
which approximate the R6 position such as a body lying in
the rain with a rat below the cross. Guaranteed to give
people colds and so forth. So they have colds from rain.
Yet they take baths and get wet and don t get colds. When
they get cold it restimulates frozen alcohol and glycol as
a mix and therefore they get into a dramatization. So the
sickness is very closely tied in with R6. Quite in addition
to that one of the volcanoes - Japan on its explosion gave a
certain definite implant that tells people when and how to
be sick. They are supposed to be sick at five they are
supposed to be sick at ten they are supposed to be sick at
four. Up to fifty the change of life that men get and women
get and so on. It s all dictated in this sickness implant.
People are supposed to get sick.

Lots of Scientolgy jargon going on here, I suspect you will only catch about 70 % of what he is actually saying.

Ed, ever wonder why the volcano was on the cover of Dianetics?... the hint is provided above. It's all about billions of years ago across multiple lifespans from R6. In Dianetics, they introduce you to the track, and the track leads directly to R6... Welcome to the Bridge, and don't get stuck on the pole :)

This is a Scientologist keeping perfect TR's. (Training Routines)

Anonymous is trying to bull bait him, but it is obvious that this Scientologist has gone through his TR's. LRH would be so proud of him.

But what I want you to catch, is how the Scientoogist answers the question to the three girls when one of them asks about Jesus, and what Scientology believes. Watch how he answers (and lies) and you'll see the shift where the gals start to look at anonymous as the bad guy... A classic approach to "handle" a situation with standard LRH tech.

Perfect TR's... I can only think that Anonymous wasn't certain on the OT 8 lectures in regard to xenu and R6 (quoted in my previous post) so decided not to challenge this scientologist on the matter.

[video=youtube;oDXBNijXAEM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDXBNijXAEM[/video]

This is wild stuff, Jeff. The only thing I've ever read of any thoroughness on Scientology was the chapter out of "Kingdom of the Cults". The video starts off odd, and it took a minute to get some bearings. There were two people from Anonymous with masks, and then the 1 guy left. The girls weren't too interested, from what I gleaned.

2:29

You can believe... the key is, "You can believe". An Axiom in auditing is never invalidate a PC (Pre-Clear). If you want to believe monkey's live on the moon, the auditor will reply, "You can believe".

3:36, the Scientologist is asked by the gal, "Do you still believe in Christ?"
The Scientologist responds with an expected "no answer", which he was taught. You see, he doesn't answer the question, "Do you still believe in Christ". Instead, he answers by saying, "I've got a good friend that is actually a Baptist minister". In Scientology, that's a "no answer". Smooth isn't it?

At 3:38, she is satisfied with his answer, albiet misinformed. So she now has his trust that he is a 'christian' and proceeds to cycle, "I always thought it was about aliens..."

Anon replies by stating part of what I've posted above about Xenu. At 4:03 this Scientologist gives a taught reply by saying, "No, he's making stuff up"

Unfortunately, this Scientologist is at the lower levels of Scientology and believes his response to be true. He is not only unaware of the details of the upper Bridge, as outlined in a portion of the OT 8 Auditor training course as quoted above, but he is forbidden by a code of conduct to read upper level materials until he approaches that part of his training by fear of "misunderstood s" which will require additional auditing on his part to "clear" these MU's.

At this point in the Auditors training, I would infer by his mannerisms that he has read Dianetics and had a Dianetics Auditing course (to become an "Auditor" aka theripist), taken his elementary courses (very good courses by the way), perhaps his Student Hat, but most certainly his Pro-TR's and Upper Indocs.

L Ron Hubbard said:
Xemu was put with several of his cohorts in the center of a mountain which is still on one of these planets, and in a wired cage which is charged with an eternal battery. He's not likely ever to get out."

Boy, wouldn't GM like to get a hold of that battery technology for their VOLT? :biggrin

It's Toyota I'm telling ya.. Toyota who's part of the Galactic Confederation! where else they got them volcanoes to put Xemu in?! Yeah, it's all about the leaf isn't it! :screwloose:biglol:biglol:lol

Was just thinking about my dissection of the video and it occurred to me that many may not be familiar with the fundamentals of Scientology.

To start with, it is seen in their emblem which is two triangles with an S suspended between them. Obviously the S stands for Scientology, but what do the two other triangles represent? This is core, and central to the way of a Scientologist.

The two Triangles are known as the ARC and the KRC triangles. I won't speak on the KRC triangle as I'm not well versed in KRC, but I do know about the ARC triangle.

The A stands for Affinity,
The R stands for Reality
The C stands for Communication.

Each one of these terms can be broken down into their own formula and is considered LRH basic Technology. That being said, ARC work in conjunction with one another as a basic building block. The KRC Triangle is broken down the same way and interacts with the KRC triangle.

What I am basically saying, is don't dismiss the Scientologists responses. They are not random responses but rather, they are thought out, manipulated replies and fall under "Handling" a situation, which in this case was a "Suppressive Person" (Man in mask).

What I also want you to notice his main focus with the women. It was to get them into Scientology. In our world, that's called Evangelism.

While living in Vancouver BC when I was 20, I almost fell for this garbage! Ashamed to admit it, actually. It's nothing more than an elite cult. They make you feel privileged to hand your paychecks over.

He thinks we came from clams. Consequently any issues we have in this life is due to some traumatic event we had as a clam. Of course... Hubbard didn't come from a clam.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back