Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Scientology

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
StoveBolts said:
Interesting...
I went through part of Scientololgy. I helped build ASHO (American Saint Hill Orginization located in LA CA.) In trade I received many of their classes, such as the Student Hat among others.
Scientology isn't all bad. I came away with a lot of good stuff that I still use today. Most of it is common sense.
However, that being said... I was working with this guy, and he starts telling me how it would be cool to be a God and rule over a whole planet. I started ribbing the guy and realized he was serious!!!
As far as some of the assists, one is a touch assist. It does work and will relieve head aches or leg cramps etc. Again, a lot of the stuff in Scientology are practical, but when it starts moving into the "Spiritual" realm, it quickly becomes quite wacky...
If you have any questions, let me know and I will try and answer them the best I can. I spent 6 months down there and learned a lot. I kept what was good, and threw the rest out the window!

Steve, my friend, read the Barefaced Messiah and you will throw out the rest of what you have learned I promise. This man and his teachings were straight from hell. Do yourself a favor and read the story and then get back to me. It's located at the first shortcut in my above post. It will certainly offer some insight that the followers of this cult would never teach it's students. Read it all and especially note the final comments by L. Ron's own son. He says something like: "Some say that my father worshiped Satan. My father didn't worship Satan, he believed he WAS Satan." This from the man's own son. Creepy stuff.

Anyone that believes this bunk to be anything other than a cult straight from hell hasn't done their homework into the history of the man that created it. Scientologist believe this man to be a saint and do everything in their power to create this illusion. But the truth is almost beyond belief. This man was EVIL incarnate and the fact that his teachings are followed by the likes of very rich and famous people such as John Travolta, etc.,... is a pure indication of what 'selling you soul' can gain one in this life. There is NOTHING righteous or positive about this cult. It is dangerous and self serving. Avoid it at all costs.

L. Ron was a liar and cheat who's negative teachings are still destroying lives to this day. He was a money grubbing loser who found other losers to follow him into hell. Beware of this cult of Satan and anything that it teaches.

Imagican

What is your background in Scientology? Obviously you have no knowledge of what I speak as there are universal axioms that cannot be denied regardless of their sources.

That being said, I do not agree with Scientology as a religion. But I would endorse many of their secular means for teaching, learning, healing, morals, values and ethics. I would also endorse many of their causes, but I will always caution and strongly rebuke their "Religion".

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back