Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Scripture Contains God's Word.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Shelli, welcome to the board.

You can click on the red Quote button for a post you want to quote, and either quote the whole post, or delete anything that you don't want to quote.

There is also a Quote button in the tool bar of the reply box. You can hit it, then paste anything you want to quote between the boxes.

As Gabby mentioned there is a "preview" button, so you can take a look at things before posting. I had to play around with the quote buttons a bit myself before I was able to use them correctly. Previewing is a great way to make sure things are easy to read before submitting. And, as Josh pointed out, you are limited to how many quotes within quotes you can use.

Hope this helps.

It is also really a good idea to read through the TofS if you haven't done so already. They do clearly explain the rules by which we operate around here.

Is there some way you can explain how to make other peoples' posted words appear different in my responses, rather than assuming I already know?

You need to edit your comments for rational thinking.

Shelli.
All is well. I fixed it.

Oh, about the ToS and Paul, the staff has their eyes out for any anti-Paul posting and action will be taken if it persists... by anyone.

Thanks. :)

False equations are implicit in the straw-man premise:

God's Word = commandments

This is a false equation, and needn't be rebutted, nor anything like it.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back