Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
I am not devout; I am for all reasonable causes a sinner. Yet I wish to discuss in depth the creatures of sin; of the Devil. I have no understanding why yet I have been driven for months to compile findings and research on Satan’s creatures, fictional or otherwise. I’m posting here and on other forums with a desire to find others who wish to discuss such creatures, myth or otherwise. I have recently experienced an event that has shocked me to my core, and renewed my dwindling faith. If there are any souls left there who wish to discuss such matters, message me and we will continue to discuss. I have tried my local parishioner and he has offered minimal insight, so I now search for others with this niche goal.

Hi HunterOfSin and welcome to CF :wave2

This would make a good topic to discuss, maybe in the Lounge as New Member forum is to introduce yourself. Maybe title it Satan's Creatures and give your experience of what brought you back to a stronger faith. I'd like to discuss this with you so please tag me into the discussion if you start one as I do have much to say about this subject.

have recently experienced an event that has shocked me to my core, and renewed my dwindling faith. If there are any souls left there who wish to discuss such matters,

Welcome to the forum.

May I suggest that rather than discuss demons and demonic events, that you seek to discuss the salvation from demons etc, namely Jesus and faith in him.

Those seeking release from addiction don't discuss there addiction or its effects, rather they discuss ways and means of escaping from it.

May I suggest you actively search out Christian fellowship in a local church.
Sites like christianityexplored are good for that and the course might also interest you.

Hey All,
Welcome to the forums HunterOfSin. I am curious why you chose HunterOfSin as a name choice. Why that name? What is the significance?

I have no idea what you are looking for. But someone of your age, needs to learn about Jesus far more than Satan in my opinion. Don't play around with evil. You will learn about it as you study Jesus. Jesus, for example, cast demons out of people some 55 times in the New Testament. 5 of which the writers go into greater detail. It is far better to learn about them in relation to Jesus than on their own.

Learn all you can about faith and action. Those are the topics you should concentrate on. Again, fon't play around with evil. It can drag you down in such a way that you are not even aware of it. If you are a believer, Satan cannot take you from Jesus. But he can ruin your witness to others. Don't let that happen.

Welcome again. Jump in and some fun.
Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I am not devout; I am for all reasonable causes a sinner. Yet I wish to discuss in depth the creatures of sin; of the Devil. I have no understanding why yet I have been driven for months to compile findings and research on Satan’s creatures, fictional or otherwise. I’m posting here and on other forums with a desire to find others who wish to discuss such creatures, myth or otherwise. I have recently experienced an event that has shocked me to my core, and renewed my dwindling faith. If there are any souls left there who wish to discuss such matters, message me and we will continue to discuss. I have tried my local parishioner and he has offered minimal insight, so I now search for others with this niche goal.
I think you should start a thread and discuss this.
You won't get too many answers on the New Member Forum .
The devil is real. Some don't think so.

Back