Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

secret codes in the bible ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I heard about these a few years ago (or at least one theory of them). My conclusion, there are enough things to learn and study from in the bible without trying to make a coded crosswords search for codes and predictions.

Study it plainly, and you'll find there's hidden insight written in plain sight to be discovered when we make the connections of one verse relating to another verse elsewhere.

I heard about these a few years ago (or at least one theory of them). My conclusion, there are enough things to learn and study from in the bible without trying to make a coded crosswords search for codes and predictions.

Study it plainly, and you'll find there's hidden insight written in plain sight to be discovered when we make the connections of one verse relating to another verse elsewhere.

And I agree with NNS.

It's to keep it accurate. Every pen stroke, dotted "I", and lowercase "j" is there. Every deliberately misspelled word was intentional.

No one today or ever in history can/could write on this level today. Only God or some kind of madman genius...I tend to think God because madmen are too self centered.

If you continue to play with frogs one is going to pee on you and give you warts and one did and about 10 years later I got a wart on the same hand!

Light and darkness. I looked under the ink of the letter and all i seen is a rainbow and everything washed clean.

There is much information on Bible Codes on YouTube. They were discovered hundreds of years ago by Rabbi's.There are many different types of coding as well. Scientist in various fields seem to discover new ones frequently. One of my favorites teachers is Chuck Missler but Perry Stone is good for common man. Easier to follow. All Bible Codes prove is there is a Divine being outside our time and space, with a mind greater than all computers put together.

There is much information on Bible Codes on YouTube. They were discovered hundreds of years ago by Rabbi's.There are many different types of coding as well. Scientist in various fields seem to discover new ones frequently. One of my favorites teachers is Chuck Missler but Perry Stone is good for common man. Easier to follow. All Bible Codes prove is there is a Divine being outside our time and space, with a mind greater than all computers put together.

I've listened to lots of Chuck Missler's stuff on Bible codes. They are there and they are real. Most of them are ELS codes but there are others also. There's enough of this info out there that it's safe to say that it isn't crap. There's something to this. This is just God providing proof to us for these last days is what it is. I don't spend an inordinate amount of time on them, but enough to realize that...it's true.

BTW has anyone who used a Bible Code program had any luck? The reviews for the better ones that translate from English to Hebrew are expensive $50.00 ... Researching my English to Hebrew name on Google took about 3 hours. I'm curious since I became a believer something in me as I read God's Word told me their are hidden or lets say deeper meanings under the original text. One person who wrote a Bible Code book says everyone name with their family names and key events pertaining just to them, are is in His Holy Word.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back