Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Seeing & Hearing my “Guardian Angel”

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
This is a true story about seeing and hearing an angel whom I consider to be my “Guardian Angel.” It is written for the love of all heavenly angels.

Psalm 34:7. The angel of the LORD encamps all around those who fear Him, And delivers them.

Shortly after Jesus had found me, I saw a spirit’s profile with praying hands, before my eyes. At the time, I thought that it was the dead and that they had the right idea by praying. A few days later, I saw the same vision and thought the same thing…not knowing that it was an angel from God. Again, a few days goes by and I saw it, his whole spirit form, wings and all, with praying hands. And starting with his wings, he began being dressed in the purest of whites. I knew he was an angel before he flew away and was out of my sight. He has a beautiful slim figure and was created perfect for flight. When I had seen his hands closely the first two times, I had seen them so clearly that I could honestly say that he most likely has fingerprints just like ours. About a week goes by and I heard his beautiful voice calling out my name. His voice is much more beautiful than any human voice. It was obvious to me that this was a magnificent creature and above us humans here on earth. About a month later, after I had been persecuted by the dead, he stood by my bedside and put his head on mine, showing me that he loved me and cared. They truly are loving creatures.

John 20:12. And she saw two angels in white sitting, one at the head and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

Thirty-five years earlier, I had seen Jesus in this same white. The color of purity… unblemished and without sin.

This song mentions an angel calling a person out by her name –

The Black Crowes – She Talks To Angels (Official Video)

Once, during an early dark morning hour, a man came up to my wife with a gun. And, an invisible supernatural force had pushed him back. The man got scared and fled. I believe that it was my wife’s guardian angel that protected her.

Psalm 91:10-12. No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone.

Thank you, God, for all your beautiful angels. Amen.

It's great, but becareful because an evil one can come as an angle of bright light. Do not worship angles. Let them do their business talk only to Jesus and never try to talk to the dead, that is demons. The bible tells us not to. Thankyou for sharing your story. Only talk to God through Jesus and pay close attention to biblical theology. God bless and bless you on your life journey

It's great, but becareful because an evil one can come as an angle of bright light. Do not worship angles. Let them do their business talk only to Jesus and never try to talk to the dead, that is demons. The bible tells us not to. Thankyou for sharing your story. Only talk to God through Jesus and pay close attention to biblical theology. God bless and bless you on your life journey
Thank you citrus, but I can assure you that he is a holy angel. Angels appear in scripture to be talking to mankind throughout biblical history. It is ok to talk to angels. I only worship the Holy Trinity, not angels. Peace.

Thank you citrus, but I can assure you that he is a holy angel. Angels appear in scripture to be talking to mankind throughout biblical history. It is ok to talk to angels. I only worship the Holy Trinity, not angels. Peace.
I have to agree with citrus, be very careful to take anything this angel says straight to the Bible and measure it by the word of God. satan is a grand deciever, the mastery he holds over making lies palpable and even enjoyable is astonishing to say the least, building a relationship with a person is one way to get us to shut down our reasoning. Angels are depicted as God's army, not really the compassionate man loving creature you are depicting, and not interjecting their presence in our lives but for very specific reasons given by God. That's not to say it isn't possible, but just to say be very cautious.

I have to agree with citrus, be very careful to take anything this angel says straight to the Bible and measure it by the word of God. satan is a grand deciever, the mastery he holds over making lies palpable and even enjoyable is astonishing to say the least, building a relationship with a person is one way to get us to shut down our reasoning. Angels are depicted as God's army, not really the compassionate man loving creature you are depicting, and not interjecting their presence in our lives but for very specific reasons given by God. That's not to say it isn't possible, but just to say be very cautious.
All the angel said to me was my name, hardly a liar or deceiver. All the angels are loving creatures, they are, after all, in the state of heaven with God. They are not all warriors, either. Are we all warriors here on earth?...no! And, as a warrior, do we not have family and love?

Although, your warnings are noted, it was an angel from God, indeed! Please do not undermine my testimony.

Revelations 12:11. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.”

- Peace

Last edited:
Hey All,
notforgotten, angels have appeared to humans throughout the Bible.
Notice the reaction of the people to which they appear.
Generally, the person falls prone in worship;
followed by the angel telling them to get up, and to not worship them. Then they would deliver the message from the God.
I never read of a person meeting an angel in a casual way.
So I am with the others.
Be careful with these entities.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

All the angel said to me was my name, hardly a liar or deceiver. All the angels are loving creatures, they are, after all, in the state of heaven with God. They are not all warriors, either. Are we all warriors here on earth?...no! And, as a warrior, do we not have family and love?

Although, your warnings are noted, it was an angel from God, indeed! Please do not undermine my testimony.

Revelations 12:11. “And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb and by the word of their testimony.”

- Peace
I'm not attempting to undermine any testimony you have, I said as much in my first reply in that I agree it is certainly possible, don't be so fast to take offense from someone suggesting you need to take this more seriously, as the gamble is your walk with Christ. "Take heed while you stand lest you fall" comes to mind. I am, however, offering some reasoning why I think it is a good idea to pump the brakes a bit here and take care not to dive into anything with any spirit that appears to be an angel of God, should there be subsequent encounters. Just becauae it did not lie to you on the first time does not mean it wont attempt to do so, as i said subsequent relationship building visitations are a way for a spirit to familiarize us to their presence so that a message they speak will be better recieved. Usually an angel of God is dispatched with a clear purpose or message which is readily apparent, again, not to say that the sole purpose of this encounter wasnt to edify you. I speak from a small amount of experience in this subject, perhaps the easiest way to see if a spirit is an angel of God or not, is to ask that spirit if Jesus is the risen Lamb of God, and to offer praise to the Lord from their own mouth. I've caught a lying spirit this way and verified a couple messengers as well.

I don't mean this in a mean way. We aren't supposed to talk directly to them as in a conversation. They are doing their own calling.Satan was an angel until he got kicked out. We can't be like, " hi angel. How are you? I ate an apple today at lunch." Ect. We are to rebuke Satan and not talk to him. We are to rebuke Demons we can ask for the name, but not talk to them other than that and cast it away. If the person doesn't want to then you have to leave that person alone because they don't want deliverance. Just like we pray in order. God the father, in Jesus name and we can pray that rhe holy spirit help a person, but we don't pray to the holy spirit. Only God in Jesus name.

I mean * we can pray in the holy spirit, but we can't have a normal conversation as we would with humans.* everything has order because God is not a God of chaos. God the father, through the son, and God the holy spirit to guide us.

I mean * we can pray in the holy spirit, but we can't have a normal conversation as we would with humans.* everything has order because God is not a God of chaos. God the father, through the son, and God the holy spirit to guide us.
Our prayers are heard through the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning’s which cannot be uttered.

Indeed, the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own Authority.

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.

Our prayers are heard through the Holy Spirit.

Romans 8:26. Likewise the Spirit also helps in our weaknesses. For we do not know what we should pray for as we ought, but the Spirit Himself makes intercession for us with groaning’s which cannot be uttered.

Indeed, the Holy Spirit does not speak on His own Authority.

John 16:13. However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak, and He will tell you things to come. He will glorify Me, for He will take of Mine and declare it to you. All things that the Father has are Mine. Therefore I said that He will take of Mine and declare it to you.
Amen

Back