Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seek first the kingdom of God and Hs righteousness.

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Good morning JLB, Great post, what comes to mind is doing His will.

12 And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13 On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.

Bible Gateway passage: Revelation 21:12-14 - King James Version

Love, Walter And Debbie

Last edited:
what comes to mind is doing His will.

That is exactly the phrase of what the Spirit inspired me about this morning. This beautiful Sabbath morning!

Doing His will.

Here is the meditation card I wrote out for today.

I saved it as a 5"x8" card that I print out on both sides, to meditate on throughout the day.

I couldn't attach it so I will post it here and change the font.

Be blessed today!

Your Kingdom come Your will be done Heavenly Father -

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:33-34

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Philippians 2:12-13

Coming into agreement with and joining our will with the will of God will produce righteous results in our life, family and nation.

Your Kingdom come Father God, Your will be done in my life, in my family and in my nation!

God’s will is for us to be healed. Jesus paid a very costly price for us to be healed, by being beaten unmercifully; by his stripes we are healed!

God’s will is for us to prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

God’s will is for you and your family to be saved and restored, to be with him for all eternity, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

God desires for us to live our life according to his will, and his will is good and perfect, and beautiful beyond all we can ask or imagine.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:1-2

That is exactly the phrase of what the Spirit inspired me about this morning. This beautiful Sabbath morning!

Doing His will.

Here is the meditation card I wrote out for today.

I saved it as a 5"x8" card that I print out on both sides, to meditate on throughout the day.

I couldn't attach it so I will post it here and change the font.

Be blessed today!

Your Kingdom come Your will be done Heavenly Father -

But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about its own things. Sufficient for the day is its own trouble. Matthew 6:33-34

Therefore, my beloved, as you have always obeyed, not as in my presence only, but now much more in my absence, work out your own salvation with fear and trembling; for it is God who works in you both to will and to do for His good pleasure. Philippians 2:12-13

Coming into agreement with and joining our will with the will of God will produce righteous results in our life, family and nation.

Your Kingdom come Father God, Your will be done in my life, in my family and in my nation!

God’s will is for us to be healed. Jesus paid a very costly price for us to be healed, by being beaten unmercifully; by his stripes we are healed!

God’s will is for us to prosper and be in health, even as your soul prospers.

God’s will is for you and your family to be saved and restored, to be with him for all eternity, that in the ages to come He might show the exceeding riches of His grace in His kindness toward us in Christ Jesus.

God desires for us to live our life according to his will, and his will is good and perfect, and beautiful beyond all we can ask or imagine.

I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that you present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable to God, which is your reasonable service. And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God. Romans 12:1-2
We agree Brother, Come LORD Come Quickly, Thy Will Be Done.

Love, Walter And Debbie

Reactions: JLB
Back