Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seek Jesus !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Maedchen

Hello,

I am Rose and happy to be here on this forum.
Seeking to be with Jesus is most important in my life.
Thus I felt drawn to become a member here in order to learn and exchange thoughts.
Thank you for letting me be part of your community.
Love, Rose

Hi Rose and you are so welcome here in our fellowship at CF.net. I look forward to your input and do hope you enjoy and are blessed in your time with us in Jesus' name. :wave

Hello Rose! I hope the interactions you have here will prove beneficial to you in your life's journey. Hopefully will will make many friends and enjoy some 'spiritual comradory (sp?)

Hello Rose! I hope the interactions you have here will prove beneficial to you in your life's journey. Hopefully will will make many friends and enjoy some 'spiritual comradory (sp?)

Dear Truth over Tradition,

Thank you very much for your greetings. As I think that we will always learn more about God, I am looking forward to read all the thoughtful comments on this forum.

May I say that I like your chosen name "Truth over Tradition". Once Jesus spoke to some Pharisees and scribes: "And by this you invalidated the word of God for the sake of your tradition. You hypocrites, rightly did Isaiah prophesy of you: 'This people honors Me with their lips. But their heart is far away from Me. But in vain do they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the precepts of men.' " (Mat.15:6-9)

Jesus loves you, too! May He bless you and make you feel His presence.
Rose

Already kind of spoke with you on another thread but thought I would actually welcome you here...... So hiya!!! :wave

Welcome. You seem to contribute some very thoughtful posts. :)

Hi, dear questdriven, thank you so much for your nice welcome!

I peeked onto your profile-site, and I saw that you play the piano, right? May I ask what you are playing? (Classic, Jazz, Easy Listening Music like from Richard Clayderman?) I like playing the piano, too. The only listeners are my pet birds, which seem to try to drown my playing with their loud chirping! :lol

May God bless you.
Love, Rose

Hey Rose...it was refreshing to see your pure enthusiasm for the Lord and the brethren. I just have to say that these forums are good for honest fellowship, but please stay away from the prideful contentions that only serve to steal our joy. I was a happy christian, full of love and joy...but internet forums have stolen that from me. I don't want anyone else to go through that.

btw...your post just stopped me from posting a contentious reply myself, thus saving any joy I have left and sparing others from the pain. God bless you sweetheart! :naughty, LOL

Last edited by a moderator:

I peeked onto your profile-site, and I saw that you play the piano, right? May I ask what you are playing? (Classic, Jazz, Easy Listening Music like from Richard Clayderman?) I like playing the piano, too. The only listeners are my pet birds, which seem to try to drown my playing with their loud chirping! :lol

May God bless you.
Love, Rose
I play mostly what's in my lesson books as assigned by my teacher. This includes whatever is in the "main" (for lack of better word) lesson book, simplified classics, hymns, contemporary worship songs, and currently some songs I'll be playing in church next month. She's trying to teach me to use lead sheets, too. I find those really hard.

Hey Rose...it was refreshing to see your pure enthusiasm for the Lord and the brethren. I just have to say that these forums are good for honest fellowship, but please stay away from the prideful contentions that only serve to steal our joy. I was a happy christian, full of love and joy...but internet forums have stolen that from me. I don't want anyone else to go through that.

btw...your post just stopped me from posting a contentious reply myself, thus saving any joy I have left and sparing others from the pain. God bless you sweetheart! :naughty, LOL

Hey, dear CORE,

thank you for your kind words.
I will certainly obey your advice. (I only hope that I did not make any 'prideful contention'. If I did, please forgive me !!)

You know, dear CORE, your sad feeling touches my heart. Please don't feel without joy!
I often have very dark hours myself, and I know what it means to feel pain.
If I can do anything that would give you some joy, please let me know! - I'll start with praying for you, is that okay?

Love to you, dear brother, Rose

Hey, dear CORE,

thank you for your kind words.
I will certainly obey your advice. (I only hope that I did not make any 'prideful contention'. If I did, please forgive me !!)

You know, dear CORE, your sad feeling touches my heart. Please don't feel without joy!
I often have very dark hours myself, and I know what it means to feel pain.
If I can do anything that would give you some joy, please let me know! - I'll start with praying for you, is that okay?

Love to you, dear brother, Rose

No...I didn't see any "prideful contention" coming from you...sorry if it seemed as though I was insinuating that, my bad.

....and btw, you have already given me some joy. Thanks!

May God bless you.
Love, Rose
I play mostly what's in my lesson books as assigned by my teacher. This includes whatever is in the "main" (for lack of better word) lesson book, simplified classics, hymns, contemporary worship songs, and currently some songs I'll be playing in church next month. She's trying to teach me to use lead sheets, too. I find those really hard.

Dear questdriven,
that really sounds great! To be honest, I would not dare to play in church. Also I find most worship songs hard to play, too.
It seems to me that you are quite good with playing the piano! Not without reason does your teacher want you to play lead sheets!
All for God's glory!
Love to you, dear sister, Rose

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back