Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seek Jesus !

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Hi Rose. Nice to meet you. It's good to have you at CFnet. :)

Hi, dear Speculative. Thank you for your welcome. I find it nice to meet you, too. :yes
(Do you like to speculate about scientific questions, hence your screen name?)

May God bless you. Love, Rose

(Do you like to speculate about scientific questions, hence your screen name?)
No, at the time I was thinking about the stock market--speculative stocks and such. That's where I got the screen name. :)
Hi,

I understand. Speculative stocks appear like "a table for Fortune" (Isaiah 65:11) in my view, just like playing lottery. Well, maybe that's because I simply have no experience with that.
From time to time I talk to businessmen due to my profession, and some seem to make much money with stock speculation.
I am glad for them, of course, but I do not like some of their boasting about such fortune. Sometimes such gentlemen are kind of disappointed that they did not impress me with that theme. Then I try to explain to them that it is so important to trust only in God, not in anything else (see Proverbs 3:5).

Well, that are only my thoughts. I hope that you don't mind them. :shame

May God bless you. Love, Rose

That was such a miserable post from me above. I wished I could delete it. I learned more about gambling in a thread of this forum, and I apologize for having been so judging!

Please forgive me, Speculative.

Rose

Farewell to all of you.
Thank you for having allowed me to be part of your community for a short time.
Thank you for your kindness and time.
May God guide you safely home.
Much love, Rose

That was such a miserable post from me above. I wished I could delete it. I learned more about gambling in a thread of this forum, and I apologize for having been so judging!

Please forgive me, Speculative.

Rose
What? Huh? I took no offense at all. I actually agree with you--at least in part. No problem at all. BTW you can delete the post if you want. Just use the editing function :)

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back