Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Seeking Serious Home Workers ~ NO Sales, NO Cold Calling

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
F

FreedomMom

If you would like to work from home, receive Daily Pay, Monthly Residual Income, Free Health Benefits Package, 401K Plan, Full Team Support, FREE Training and more, then this is for you! Our company has GREAT CREDENTIALS! NO experience necessary however the skills needed are motivation and the ability to be coach-able. We absolutely do NO Selling, NO Cold Calling, NO Inventory and NO Home Parties. Visit my website for COMPLETE details & request an immediate at (800) 961-9095 or request through our website at http://www.workwithcaprice.homestead.com.

And yes YOUR OOOPs

And yes your OOPS
Yes it is .. As my website states that.
The website is pretty detailed with the BIG "AmeriPlan USA" logo on it lol

I am posting an advertisement, just like anyone else, for others that may want to own there own business from home. In addition, in my opinion (basically how I work it) it's extremely easier than compared to some other businesses that I have tried. Our website explains the business to it's entirety and before I can anyone I send them some emails explaining anything that the website may not. So no, I don't have to convince or put on a sales pitch. I just answer questions. Because I believe in the power or people that know what they want. And I always recommend to those that inquire, after I have forward the information, to please pray about it. Now to answer original question, anything that involves a purchase of a product or service is "sales". Which means there is no business that will not involve the term "sales". However, I stated no selling. I simply don't put on a sales pitch. AmeriPlan sales itself.

I surely hope this answer your question.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back