Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Photographs She's here for two weeks

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Barbarian

27829971855_075ed98a2c_c.jpg

Mom and Dad are taking four Iowa teams to regional championships. So Kinley is with us for the meantime. We're going to a musical, launching a rocket, taking a train ride, and helping grandpa with his garden.

She is beautiful Barb. What an innocent, sweet smile, it touches her eyes. Really nice photo, too.
I hope you all have marvelous adventures together.

Pop bottle rocket:
wrocket.gif

I bought a "real" launching system, which Mrs. B. thinks is safer than mine. And it has a cord she can use to fire it off. Been practicing counting backwards from 10.
Used to sell those at Wolworth ,fill with water,and pump with air.

When I was young, I heard older generations make the claim that if they had known how precious grandchildren were, they would have started with them first.

Of course, that would have been impossible....but I do know how truly special grandchildren are!

I have plans to see her,Monica, Teddy,Rosemary, Julie, Autumn,and Will.Nathan will travel with us to NC.

Back