Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Should Christians Fight In Wars ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The war on terror is a big lie.....the U.S army in Afghanistan is there to protect the illegal drugs.<O:tongue</O:tongue

do tell, and can you tell me my mission then. since i wasnt there and didnt do that.

i want opords and fragos, guys protecting the warlords. and so on. oh wait..

thou shalt not bear false witness. my bad. silly inconvient commandment that i have to follow.

i was there. and we had opium fields near us and the brits burned them. its the chinese that actually deal in heroine.
keep that in mind when you buy walmart.

do tell, and can you tell me my mission then. since i wasnt there and didnt do that.

i want opords and fragos, guys protecting the warlords. and so on. oh wait..

thou shalt not bear false witness. my bad. silly inconvient commandment that i have to follow.

i was there. and we had opium fields near us and the brits burned them. its the chinese that actually deal in heroine.
keep that in mind when you buy walmart.

Opium fields guarded by U.S. troops

YouTube - Opium fields guarded by U.S. troops

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHjSE9JqdaU&feature=related
<O:tongue</O:tongue

ok, well if you actually listen to this, we arent selling it. in fact its a dubious situation.

the commander speaks it the best.

he bought the poppy himself and didnt smoke it , to keep it off the street.

get out of america and see how bad it can be and you would understand this commander. he hates what he had to do, but he had to see the big pic.

its not a black and white situation there, you have to choose to stop the greater evil.

at least post the whole situation and not twist it to what you in your bias says it is.

its the same thing in the ghettos of nyc. cops know who is doing what, but go after the biggest suppliers after rolling the little guys and they allow the small guys to peddle. they dont have the resources to get them all. and stick it too them to be effective

i had cop tell me that he knows what my wife said about drug dealers were true. but he couldnt arrest them. something about an annoying paper called the constution.

they had to be caught in the act. not just sitting in chairs all day and when a car stiopped by going inside then talk to the driver and the car leaves.

not enough to arrest but common sense that a drug dealer when thats all he does all day.

Last edited by a moderator:
CIA drug trafficking
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Jump to: navigation, search

The United States Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has been involved in several drug trafficking operations. Often, the CIA worked with groups which it knew were involved in drug trafficking, so that these groups would provide them with useful intelligence and material support, in exchange for allowing their criminal activities to continue[1], and impeding or preventing their arrest, indictment, and imprisonment by U.S. law enforcement agencies[2].

CIA drug trafficking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I learned many years ago from a retired DEA agent that has a radio show in New York City, that the CIA was and is involved in drug trafficking. They shipped the cocaine into the U.S by putting it into the dead bodies of American soldiers. American soldiers are just foolish suckers to be used at will by the government, who in turn is being used by the elite.<O:tongue</O:tongue

I learned many years ago from a retired DEA agent that has a radio show in New York City, that the CIA was and is involved in drug trafficking. They shipped the cocaine into the U.S by putting it into the dead bodies of American soldiers. American soldiers are just foolish suckers to be used at will by the government, who in turn is being used by the elite.<O:tongue</O:tongue

frontline: drug wars: special reports: cocaine, conspiracy theories and the cia in central america | PBS

read this sl and also bazz.
"At best, these incidents represent negligence on the part of U.S. government officials responsible for providing support to the Contras," the Hitz report stated. 'At worst, it was a matter of turning a blind eye to the activities of companies who use legitimate activities as a cover for their narcotics trafficking."

Amongst Webb's fundamental problems was his implication that the CIA lit the crack cocaine fuse. It was conspiracy theory: a neat presentation of reality that simply didn't jibe with real life. Webb later agreed in an interview that there is no hard evidence that the CIA as an institution or any of its agent-employees carried out or profited from drug trafficking.

interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok, well if you actually listen to this, we arent selling it. in fact its a dubious situation.

No, the CIA does that.<O:tongue</O:tongue

the commander speaks it the best.

he bought the poppy himself and didnt smoke it , to keep it off the street.

That's like Bill saying he smoke drugs but he did not inhale. I wonder if I did that in the U.S if I would not be arrested for buying an illegal substance? <O:tongue</O:tongue

get out of america and see how bad it can be and you would understand this commander. he hates what he had to do, but he had to see the big pic.

its not a black and white situation there, you have to choose to stop the greater evil.

at least post the whole situation and not twist it to what you in your bias says it is.

It’s interesting that when the U.S does what it condemns others for doing there is always some excuse why they do it, but others it’s because they are evil. The scripture say, all the ways of a man is right in his own eyes.<O:tongue</O:tongue

its the same thing in the ghettos of nyc. cops know who is doing what, but go after the biggest suppliers after rolling the little guys and they allow the small guys to peddle. they dont have the resources to get them all. and stick it too them to be effective

i had cop tell me that he knows what my wife said about drug dealers were true. but he couldnt arrest them. something about an annoying paper called the constution.

they had to be caught in the act. not just sitting in chairs all day and when a car stiopped by going inside then talk to the driver and the car leaves.

not enough to arrest but common sense that a drug dealer when thats all he does all day.

Can’t win the war on illegal drugs when you have another government agency (CIA) smuggling it into the Country, can you?<O:tongue</O:tongue

My friend, face it, you are and have been working for criminals but thinking you are doing what God wants......you have been deceived.<O:tongue</O:tongue

No, the CIA does that.<O:tongue</O:tongue

That's like Bill saying he smoke drugs but he did not inhale. I wonder if I did that in the U.S if I would not be arrested for buying an illegal substance? <O:tongue</O:tongue

It’s interesting that when the U.S does what it condemns others for doing there is always some excuse why they do it, but others it’s because they are evil. The scripture say, all the ways of a man is right in his own eyes.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Can’t win the war on illegal drugs when you have another government agency (CIA) smuggling it into the Country, can you?<O:tongue</O:tongue

My friend, face it, you are and have been working for criminals but thinking you are doing what God wants......you have been deceived.<O:tongue</O:tongue

read the link, i posted.

and you when you buy from walmart are supporting christian suppresion.

in fact when you buy from any store that sells any chinese product, see how that works.

read that fine investagation into the cia allegations during the cold war and its quite brutal on them but it clears them of much.

so if you want to say that about me, at least be honest and stop buying from any stores, as most product are chinese and the govt kills and supresses christians.

see how i can play that too.

frontline: drug wars: special reports: cocaine, conspiracy theories and the cia in central america | PBS

"At best, these incidents represent negligence on the part of U.S. government officials responsible for providing support to the Contras," the Hitz report stated. 'At worst, it was a matter of turning a blind eye to the activities of companies who use legitimate activities as a cover for their narcotics trafficking."

Amongst Webb's fundamental problems was his implication that the CIA lit the crack cocaine fuse. It was conspiracy theory: a neat presentation of reality that simply didn't jibe with real life. Webb later agreed in an interview that there is no hard evidence that the CIA as an institution or any of its agent-employees carried out or profited from drug trafficking.

interesting.

There is what they tell the people and then there is the truth. Thanks, but no thinks, I’ll stick to someone (Michael Levine – one of the most highly decorated DEA agents in that agency’s history) who has far more credibility.<O:tongue</O:tongue

read the link, i posted.

and you when you buy from walmart are supporting christian suppresion.

in fact when you buy from any store that sells any chinese product, see how that works.

read that fine investagation into the cia allegations during the cold war and its quite brutal on them but it clears them of much.

so if you want to say that about me, at least be honest and stop buying from any stores, as most product are chinese and the govt kills and supresses christians.

see how i can play that too.

Well I don't shop at Wall Mart or buy Chinese products that I am aware of......especially Wall mart.....I know the history of Wall Mart. I make it my business to be as much as possible aware of the company that I buy from. It is not always possible to avoided products that are made through exploitation.

But the situation in Afghanistan is something that did not start today…..the U.S is in part responsible for the current and past problems there. Anywhere the U.S meddles in the problem either becomes worse or at best stays the same, because it is not about making things better, its about controlling the resources there.
The army is simply the muscle to do what the U.S government wants when persuasion, bribery and propaganda fail.

Well I don't shop at Wall Mart or buy Chinese products that I am aware of......especially Wall mart.....I know the history of Wall Mart. I make it my business to be as much as possible aware of the company that I buy from. It is not always possible to avoided products that are made through exploitation.

But the situation in Afghanistan is something that did not start today…..the U.S is in part responsible for the current and past problems there. Anywhere the U.S meddles in the problem either becomes worse or at best stays the same, because it is not about making things better, its about controlling the resources there.
The army is simply the muscle to do what the U.S government wants when persuasion, bribery and propaganda fail.

ah but that isnt excuse name one company that you buy thats in america that doenst exploit.

you cant. no excuse grow your food , you dont need power, dont need a car.

that's no different then what you tell me. most products today arent made in america. save a few things.

you support the legalisation of drugs? and uh that info on sending deceased army guys with crack is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of date.

kinda a hard to do that when the guys that do that are army personnel that or are military these days that travel with them home.

it would be noticed. the army isnt that big. i have ran into guys that i served with in schools 4 yrs after afghanistan.

nam was a mess. i wont got there.

ah but that isnt excuse name one company that you buy thats in america that doenst exploit.

you cant. no excuse grow your food , you dont need power, dont need a car.

that's no different then what you tell me. most products today arent made in america. save a few things.

Believe me I would love to......the food that we eat has been so polluted by chemicals as well as genetically modified, thanks to companies like Monsanto that it is more like eating poison. But I can't do that because I live in a apartment building.<O:tongue</O:tongue

you support the legalisation of drugs? and uh that info on sending deceased army guys with crack is waaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy out of date.

kinda a hard to do that when the guys that do that are army personnel that or are military these days that travel with them home.

it would be noticed. the army isnt that big. i have ran into guys that i served with in schools 4 yrs after afghanistan.

nam was a mess. i wont got there.

Not all....I have no problem with marijuana being legalized. Its a herb made by God....if it was wrong to use it He would not have created it. Of course man abuse much of what God created, but that herb has medicinal benefits as well as other use.<O:tongue</O:tongue

Not all....I have no problem with marijuana being legalized. Its a herb made by God....if it was wrong to use it He would not have created it. Of course man abuse much of what God created, but that herb has medicinal benefits as well as other use.<O:tongue</O:tongue

ok then so you would smoke it and what of these that are in nature?

heroine(poppy plant)
mushrooms
and what esle
oxcycodone(its produced naturally in our brains when we feel love)
god also made strichtine and arnsenic both poisons but are elements, if you doubt i will pull up the period table of charts

and also morphine is from a plant and one can inject adreline(that needle call an epi -pin) that is what that is.

god made these all

Believe me I would love to......the food that we eat has been so polluted by chemicals as well as genetically modified, thanks to companies like Monsanto that it is more like eating poison. But I can't do that because I live in a apartment building.<O:tongue</O:tongue

move, upstate. no need to live where you are at. plenty of land in new york. or elsewhere.

i have a small house with no acreage yet could grow.

interesting.

LOLZ! PBS? I'm supposed to swallow that stuff?

Yeah I wouldn't expect the mainstream American evening news to publically tell us that the CIA smuggle drugs. Get real buddy.

Stick to the Encyclopedia or find some neutral sources.

"go back to sleep America....nothing to see here."

It was conspiracy theory - Thats always the answer isn't it?

Or "negligance". Ya...like 9/11?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back