Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

should we have billionaires?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
God has nothing against wealth, for Abraham was blessed with great wealth! Job was blessed with great wealth and it was taken away and given back!!! It's how you use your wealth!!! Do you lift up the poor? Do you protect the gift God gave man in the Earth or do you drain it for your consumption to gain more power?!?!

Who uses cheques these days?

Once I left an account open and it went into debt through monthly fees I kept getting statements, aside from that being a joke, I went to shut it down, I rung and asked the exact amount I needed to pay and it was like 30, so I transfered the exact amount so it was 0 balance, the next day I went to shut it down and suddenly that next dsy I had a random 2 cent interest on the account that put me 2 cents in debt and I got like a 20 unarrranged overdraft fee so nowmim back 20 in debt. So that day I literally went to the bank and said shut this account down. What a joke that was. I ended up like paying 50.

i got fee to the last seconds. Lol.
There you go. You left the account open and the account is charged a monthly fee. This is common with credit cards. If you wanted to avoid those monthly fees, you needed to close the account. It wasn't the bank or more accurately the credit card company's fault. It was yours.

God has nothing against wealth, for Abraham was blessed with great wealth! Job was blessed with great wealth and it was taken away and given back!!! It's how you use your wealth!!! Do you lift up the poor? Do you protect the gift God gave man in the Earth or do you drain it for your consumption to gain more power?!?!
These are all OT examples. Christ had/has no positive opinions/commandments to those He encountered accumulating wealth.

There you go. You left the account open and the account is charged a monthly fee. This is common with credit cards. If you wanted to avoid those monthly fees, you needed to close the account. It wasn't the bank or more accurately the credit card company's fault. It was yours.

I just think it's a complete joke that with a 0 balance after paying a debt in full they could charge me 2 cents interest to put me back in debt then charge me a "unarrranged overdraft fee" of like 20 or whatever it was. I mean that's a joke. They put me in debt 2 cents then charged me the same day a huge fee for going in debt when I finally payed it off to close it down. Lol.

Anyhow I closed it down in the end that's the main thing, they can't make more money off me for doing nothing anymore.

Last edited:
These are all OT examples. Christ had/has no positive opinions/commandments to those He encountered accumulating wealth.
Ummm not true!!! Yes Jesus had much against those who hoarded money for their own power while not adequately paying the workers. Matthew 9 the Rulers daughter. Jesus healed his daughter from death, because he had faith!!!
Then in Luke 7 Jesus heals a Centurion's servant...and in Luke 16 talks of a certain rich man which had a steward who wasted his goods and this Steward rectified his wrong doing. Then the lord of the steward commended the steward.
Then there is Luke 19 Jesus Zaccheus...he was a rich man and Jesus found him and said make haste for today I abide at thy house. And, Zaccheus stood with joy and said the half of My goods I give to the poor and if I have taken anything from any man I restore him 4 fold. Then Jesus said unto him This day has Salvation come to this house!!!
It's what you do with your wealth and how you gained that wealth. If your wealth is gain justly, without deceit and you use it to uplift the poor and pay a proper just pay to your servants than no judgment falls. But, if your wealth is born by deceit or by the false teachings of so called pastors who live lavishly on the congregation backs, than Judgment is upon your heads!!!

In today's world, Wall Street, so called Prophets of the Word gain their wealth by deceit!!! Much has been corrupted!!! Algorithms used to gain wealth by deceit!!! Pastors drain the congregation to buy jets and elaborate cars, homes, furnishings all on the Teaching of Christ. False Witnesses!!!
When America and world bank's changed and pegged the dollar to a barrel of oil instead of gold, it was to plunder the earth!!! That has led to bloodshed and wars!!! And, American false pastors along with politicians began using the Teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations including America!!! Leading to the Great Recession and now false prophets have brought upon this nation an evil that declares himself "the chosen one"!!!

In today's world, Wall Street, so called Prophets of the Word gain their wealth by deceit!!! Much has been corrupted!!! Algorithms used to gain wealth by deceit!!! Pastors drain the congregation to buy jets and elaborate cars, homes, furnishings all on the Teaching of Christ. False Witnesses!!!
When America and world bank's changed and pegged the dollar to a barrel of oil instead of gold, it was to plunder the earth!!! That has led to bloodshed and wars!!! And, American false pastors along with politicians began using the Teachings of Christ to gain power over men to destroy nations including America!!! Leading to the Great Recession and now false prophets have brought upon this nation an evil that declares himself "the chosen one"!!!
While certainly,not perfect ,the stocks in the 401a,457k will return more then ss,or even outlast municipal pensions ,as well,cities do go bankrupt .in Puerto Rico public pensions were slashed .
If they are gonna tax me more simply simply give it back. I,might as well kept my own money .

See social security .

I just think it's a complete joke that with a 0 balance after paying a debt in full they could charge me 2 cents interest to put me back in debt then charge me a "unarrranged overdraft fee" of like 20 or whatever it was. I mean that's a joke. They put me in debt 2 cents then charged me the same day a huge fee for going in debt when I finally payed it off to close it down. Lol.

Anyhow I closed it down in the end that's the main thing, they can't make more money off me for doing nothing anymore.
There's a saying, "Buyer beware!" Always know the contract you sign.

While certainly,not perfect ,the stocks in the 401a,457k will return more then ss,or even outlast municipal pensions ,as well,cities do go bankrupt .in Puerto Rico public pensions were slashed .
If they are gonna tax me more simply simply give it back. I,might as well kept my own money .

See social security .
Well, see there you have it!!! They've trained you well!!! America is 22 Trillion in debt, set up by Wall Street!!! American government is a trillion and a half, set up by Wall Street!!! Your wealth is an illusion!!! And, now, that the world is facing Armageddon what do you think is going to happen? Remember the Great Recession? And, what was the catalyst that set things in motion, Oil!!! More to the point gas went to $4 a gallon!!! And, bankers who were told to sell mortgages to keep the economy growing and not plan to pay

Well, see there you have it!!! They've trained you well!!! America is 22 Trillion in debt, set up by Wall Street!!! American government is a trillion and a half, set up by Wall Street!!! Your wealth is an illusion!!! And, now, that the world is facing Armageddon what do you think is going to happen? Remember the Great Recession? And, what was the catalyst that set things in motion, Oil!!! More to the point gas went to $4 a gallon!!! And, bankers who were told to sell mortgages to keep the economy growing and not plan to pay
They haven't trained me..

1,where did I,say that.
2.I,bought my,home in 07.I knew at my wages what i could afford.
3. The poor aren't greedy ?explain the fact most poor areas are the best sales for the lotto
4. I'm not a fan of the fed.
5. With the first collector of the ss,she paid 20 bucks got back 2000 grand,that's wall street ?
6.pay as you go simply is a legal ponzi scheme
7. I lost my pensiom 5 years ago .it is no longer invested in and will not grow ,what is paid I,get ,its funded by taxes ,the employees who are in the city limits paid,in a town of 15 grand ,less then are property owners that's fair ?
8. The parable of the talents implies investing .
9.wall street is stocks and bonds,not all banks sell or even deal with investment .local ones it depends .

Gas was 5.50 in 08. The great recession ,before that well .I,have homes paid for ,and built by cash,the poor didn't have that and used trees.made what is called thatch huts,and if going back to early settlers also doing that .

Florida wasnt settled much until the 50s,the early boom of the 20s was where boom,time stucco was built .no,bank loaned for. Home it wasn't common then .cash first then the home built and paid for .photo of one such home built in,the early to,mid 20s. 2016-02-15 17.29.46.jpg

The city I,worked for suspended ,sales and ad valorem taxation,and funded itself on its utilities in the 30s.

They haven't trained me..

1,where did I,say that.
2.I,bought my,home in 07.I knew at my wages what i could afford.
3. The poor aren't greedy ?explain the fact most poor areas are the best sales for the lotto
4. I'm not a fan of the fed.
5. With the first collector of the ss,she paid 20 bucks got back 2000 grand,that's wall street ?
6.pay as you go simply is a legal ponzi scheme
7. I lost my pensiom 5 years ago .it is no longer invested in and will not grow ,what is paid I,get ,its funded by taxes ,the employees who are in the city limits paid,in a town of 15 grand ,less then are property owners that's fair ?
8. The parable of the talents implies investing .
9.wall street is stocks and bonds,not all banks sell or even deal with investment .local ones it depends .
Well, the notion that your returns are solified better by investing in Wall Street, stocks, bonds, when America and world banking systems are on the verge of collapsing Is not a good foundation to make your investments!!! People can no longer save, because the mantra is to constantly spend!!! Wall Street has successfully got politicians to buy into an never ending consumer spending

Well, the notion that your returns are solified better by investing in Wall Street, stocks, bonds, when America and world banking systems are on the verge of collapsing Is not a good foundation to make your investments!!! People can no longer save, because the mantra is to constantly spend!!! Wall Street has successfully got politicians to buy into an never ending consumer spending
Yes, Scripture talks about investing, but today's investing is so damned corrupt!!! And now that an all out war, Armageddon is knocking at the door, defensive stocks are going to be no damn good!!! For all armies of the world are already gathered, and they will all be destroyed!!!

Yes, Scripture talks about investing, but today's investing is so damned corrupt!!! And now that an all out war, Armageddon is knocking at the door, defensive stocks are going to be no damn good!!! For all armies of the world are already gathered, and they will all be destroyed!!!
Scripture tells you that the Son of man will call forth His Angels and remove all wickedness and that which offends Him from His Kingdom!!! Man's kingdom is about to fall, being replaced with God's Kingdom!!!

Gas was 5.50 in 08. The great recession ,before that well .I,have homes paid for ,and built by cash,the poor didn't have that and used trees.made what is called thatch huts,and if going back to early settlers also doing that .

Florida wasnt settled much until the 50s,the early boom of the 20s was where boom,time stucco was built .no,bank loaned for. Home it wasn't common then .cash first then the home built and paid for .photo of one such home built in,the early to,mid 20s. View attachment 9277
Nice to know you Jason. In the Pittsburgh region gas was $4 plus...I was in the memorial/granite business where shipping cost skyrocketed cause of fuel cost!!! It was indeed a game changer for me!!!

Might want,to research this as i have family ,church friends who have advised me.

One works for a big bank I owe and has talked about gold,bitcoin and how bitcoin works

Wall,street predates the federal reserve .gas is high ,even when it was 5 it was withiut taxation 2.25 per gallon .

People can no longer save, because the mantra is to constantly spend!!!
People can no longer save because they don't put any effort into saving even a small part of their income but would rather spend beyond their means to achieve that which they cannot afford.

I remember back in 1985 when I was working in the logging industry for a $5.00 / hr. wage resulting in a paycheck of $165.00 per week. I am surprised I remember this so well. :cool2 Anyway, our mortgage was around $352.00 per month including taxes and insurance in escrow. I had a student loan for just over $50.00 per month, electricity was about $30.00 per month, water/sewer was about $30.00 per month, and we were still paying for medical bills from our son's birth in July, 1982.

Doing the math, we were left with approximately $215.00 per month on average to buy groceries, clothing, fuel for our vehicles, and so forth. It made things rather tight but I believe it is important to build up an emergency reserve fund so I asked myself if we could save just $.25 per hour. So every week when I deposited my paycheck, I immediately put $10.00 into a savings account. That would add up to $520.00 per year. We did not miss the money and it provided a little breathing room as it grew over time. I continued this concept for my entire career and as my incomes improved I added to the amount saved.

When my company began to offer a voluntary savings program in the middle 90's, I decided to find out how much each tax withholding exemption amounted to. At that time it was about $20.00 per exemption per pay period so I changed my W-4 accordingly and then had my company auto-deposit $80.00 per paycheck to our savings account where it can earn interest, even though it may not be much. At tax time, instead of getting a tax return I would just pay whatever income tax we owed. I figured it was foolish to let the government use my money interest-free all year when I could get that same money to work for me.

I just think it's a complete joke that with a 0 balance after paying a debt in full they could charge me 2 cents interest to put me back in debt then charge me a "unarrranged overdraft fee" of like 20 or whatever it was. I mean that's a joke. They put me in debt 2 cents then charged me the same day a huge fee for going in debt. Lol.
Amen brother. I can agree with that.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back