Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Should Women Be Pastors?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Is this Reba's church?

Relief_Society_Meeting_Crowd.jpg

A lot of good Godly men and women do not agree with my thoughts.. see @Rob Cuse post
This is from the beginning...
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

In daily life my husband is my God given authority... The guy down the street is NOT ..my brother is NOT as he found out ONCE ( Not Hitch jasonc i got 3 brothers) To take on the responsibility of this forum i talked to my husband about it... told the guys (admins) they would be my earthly authority here.... so look out I slam a good :rollingpin

A lot of good Godly men and women do not agree with my thoughts.. see @Rob Cuse post
This is from the beginning...
Gen 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

In daily life my husband is my God given authority... The guy down the street is NOT ..my brother is NOT as he found out ONCE ( Not Hitch jasonc i got 3 brothers) To take on the responsibility of this forum i talked to my husband about it... told the guys (admins) they would be my earthly authority here.... so look out I slam a good :rollingpin
LOL!

I also but the Men of God are a vanishing breed. Jesus is very near!
taking this to another level ... Jesus is not coming back to rescue a weak failing Church... the men will hear His voice and will rise... We women are in our 'war Rooms' making way for the battle.

Gene Scott had a lot to do with the Assemblies of God origination .. Writing a lot of there policies.. we can all see the results....
He was in Glad Tidings bible school in the late 40s

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back