Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Show off your furry buddies!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

God&DogGirl

Have pets? Show us some pictures! Dogs, cats, ferrets, hamsters, guinea pigs, lizards, snakes, skunks (yes they can be pets), geckos, umm... gerbils... turtles... mice... rats... okay you get the picture, show us your pets and tell us a little bit about them!! You know, name, goofy things they do, why you love them, and even how they bring you closer to God (if applicable).

Now let's see those furry friends!! :biggrin

SHASTA.jpg

SHASTA

Told ya, we have lots!

A few of the newest arrivals:

View attachment 2029
My daughter's goats, Shane and Kevin...or maybe Kevin and Shane. I can't tell them apart and don't even want to try.

View attachment 2030
Brownie...the baby steer. He's already quite a bit bigger since this picture was taken.

View attachment 2031
Emily, the newest baby. Her momma rejected her so our daughter is bottle feeding her. She's the cutest little thing.

We do have more...there are the cattle dogs, the cows, the horse. These are just the ones that are around the house here.

Well she's in my avatar but here's my lovely Grace who is 5 years old and my baby!!
1102001208.jpg

Grace in her least favorite place:
1102001215.jpg

She really hates baths. She doesn't struggle get you wet but she really hates it and she gives you the pathetic eyes the whole time.

And my guinea pigs who have since entered the rainbow bridge, Scooter and Skeeter:
DSC00686.jpg

I love everyone else's pictures, so cute!!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back