Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

shyer of the two

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

Classik

Someone says, that men are usually shyer than women when it comes to relationships....that is, in preparation to a marriage. You agree with that? Says it was analysed and proven to be true.

E.g looking straight into her eyes without blinking or choking... etc

In the Secular world of dating & love.....men typically are shy to meet a woman, then once he does she becomes his slave.
Eventually he finds another who is younger and she is cast aside.

In the Christian world of dating & love, all men are flawless hallowed Saints with nice pecs and hair and all women are obedient svelte Goddesses, faithful and quiet, and always supportive when they do on occasion speak.

In the Secular world of dating & love.....men typically are shy to meet a woman, then once he does she becomes his slave.
Eventually he finds another who is younger and she is cast aside.

In the Christian world of dating & love, all men are flawless hallowed Saints with nice pecs and hair and all women are obedient svelte Goddesses, faithful and quiet, and always supportive when they do on occasion speak.
You do not know me or my wife, LOL!

Those poetic lines he said to Eve....he must have stuttered severely before he said them.

B-bone of my B-bone aaand ffffflesh

His shyness could be one of the reasons he couldn't boldly rebuke Eve about the apple.

Well. Lots of questions to ask Go when we get there

Last edited:
B-bone of my B-bone aaand ffffflesh
♫ "Bu bu bu bu bu bad, bu bu bu bu bu bad to the bone" ♫

t11009a.jpg

Back