Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Signs in the sun, moon and the stars...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Well then all I really have to do is to show where anyone in scripture went to Heaven, right? God is no respecter of persons he doesn't play favorites.

A few come to mind. Elijah. WHere did he go to? Enoch? Even Paul says he was taken up, he couldn't tell if it was in body or in spirit, but he did go it says.

Here's a good scripture for you about it!:

Matthew 27:50-51
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,../

Do you understand the significance of the veil being torn in two? Apparently not because you're being fairly legalistic about your position and this is not a legal matter, it is a spiritual matter. We are allowed in Heaven now. The veil being rent in two meant that Jesus could take everyone who was in paradise/Abraham's Bosom to Heaven with Him when He ascended. When the price was paid, it was paid in full.

WHy would it say that Mary is free from corruption in scripture like Jesus was? She was a human being and as such, she needed redeemed also by God. So I think you're grasping at straws for an issue that doesn't exist.
If I'm not mistaken,it's the high priest who enters the presence of God and makes intersession for sinners .

I don't remember scripture saying the mother of the high priest or his friends enter with him into the presence of God in the holy of holies but if you insist that you can,let's see you do it.

I want to see you ascend into heaven in the presence of God and of Christ.
You have said that you can ,so do it.

Matthew 27:50-51
50 And Jesus cried out again with a loud voice, and yielded up His spirit.

51 Then, behold, the veil of the temple was torn in two from top to bottom; and the earth quaked, and the rocks were split,../

Do you understand the significance of the veil being torn in two? Apparently not because you're being fairly legalistic about your position and this is not a legal matter, it is a spiritual matter. We are allowed in Heaven now. The veil being rent in two meant that Jesus could take everyone who was in paradise/Abraham's Bosom to Heaven with Him when He ascended. When the price was paid, it was paid in full.
You just said you are allowed in heaven now.

Not tomorrow or ten years from now.
If your allowed to enter where Christ sits at the right hand of God,then I want to see you do it since you say you can do it now.

Christ had witnesses that saw him ascend into heaven .No one went with him.Now you say that you can do what Christ has done and ascend into the holy presence of God where Christ sits at the right hand of God.

Yea,I'm challenging you to do what you say.Do it.

You just said you are allowed in heaven now.

Not tomorrow or ten years from now.
If your allowed to enter where Christ sits at the right hand of God,then I want to see you do it since you say you can do it now.

Christ had witnesses that saw him ascend into heaven .No one went with him.Now you say that you can do what Christ has done and ascend into the holy presence of God where Christ sits at the right hand of God.

Yea,I'm challenging you to do what you say.Do it.

I've never been taken up to Heaven and I never said I did. I notice you ignored commenting on the veil of the temple being torn in two and what that means.

I am allowed into the third Heaven where God sits on His throne...IF the Lord wants to call me on the carpet and take me up. This is not something that we can choose to do, it is the Lords will or nothing.

Surely you would know this. So, what's with the juvenile challenge?

So if I were to use your logic then I must conclude that every single Testimony that I have ever heard from people who say they were taken up to Heaven was a lie, and I have heard a lot of them. Is that what I should do? :hysterical

I can't follow that logic.

And the passage about Paul being taken up in spirit? SHould I tear that page from my bible?

I've never been taken up to Heaven and I never said I did. I notice you ignored commenting on the veil of the temple being torn in two and what that means.

I am allowed into the third Heaven where God sits on His throne...IF the Lord wants to call me on the carpet and take me up. This is not something that we can choose to do, it is the Lords will or nothing.

Surely you would know this. So, what's with the juvenile challenge?

So if I were to use your logic then I must conclude that every single Testimony that I have ever heard from people who say they were taken up to Heaven was a lie, and I have heard a lot of them. Is that what I should do? :hysterical

I can't follow that logic.

And the passage about Paul being taken up in spirit? SHould I tear that page from my bible?
The high priest which is Christ enterd after making himself a sacrifice for sin.

You say you can enter with him.
I don't think so.

The high priest which is Christ enterd after making himself a sacrifice for sin.

You say you can enter with him.
I don't think so.

You don't? Did you miss this?

Revelation 1:5-6
5 and from Jesus Christ. He is the faithful witness to these things, the first to rise from the dead, and the ruler of all the kings of the world. All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.
6 He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.../

So I don't understand why why you are having trouble understanding this. Are you Jewish or something? This is standard Christianity, Jesus (the Messiah) died on the cross and shed His blood to pay the price for mans sins.

When Jesus said His last words on the cross, it is finished, what did that mean?

It meant, I am the last sacrificial lamb to be slain for mankind. I am the Passover Lamb. No more sacrifice is necessary.

You don't seem to grasp this stuff. Are you not a Christian? What are you?

You don't? Did you miss this?

Revelation 1:5-6
5 and from Jesus Christ. He is the faithful witness to these things, the first to rise from the dead, and the ruler of all the kings of the world. All glory to him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by shedding his blood for us.
6 He has made us a Kingdom of priests for God his Father. All glory and power to him forever and ever! Amen.../

So I don't understand why why you are having trouble understanding this. Are you Jewish or something? This is standard Christianity, Jesus (the Messiah) died on the cross and shed His blood to pay the price for mans sins.

When Jesus said His last words on the cross, it is finished, what did that mean?

It meant, I am the last sacrificial lamb to be slain for mankind. I am the Passover Lamb. No more sacrifice is necessary.

You don't seem to grasp this stuff. Are you not a Christian? What are you?
You claim you can ascend into heaven and take your place with Christ and God.Yet you have never done it.

I want you to prove it by doing it.
If you don't,I will just consider you as being like Lucifer who also claims he will ascend into heaven.
Both of you claim you will ascend into heaven but neither of you ever have and I don't believe either of you ever will.

Prove you can once and for all.

Isaiah 14:13

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

You claim you can ascend into heaven and take your place with Christ and God.Yet you have never done it.

I want you to prove it by doing it.
If you don't,I will just consider you as being like Lucifer who also claims he will ascend into heaven.
Both of you claim you will ascend into heaven but neither of you ever have and I don't believe either of you ever will.

Prove you can once and for all.

That's all you got, huh?

Quit twisting my words. I said that since the advent of Christ's death and resurrection that I am allowed to be in Heaven if God so wills it. Not that I have, quit being stupid.

That's all you got, huh?

Quit twisting my words. I said that since the advent of Christ's death and resurrection that I am allowed to be in Heaven if God so wills it. Not that I have, quit being stupid.
Fact is,Christ is the only person to ever ascend into heaven and has witnesses to prove it.
Scripture states that Christ sits at the right hand of God.
Not Christ and Mary.
Not Christ and Edward.

Just Christ.
Christ enter the presence of God after making himself a sacrifice for sin.

Not Christ and Mary
Not Christ and Edward.

For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

You don't say that you are a Christian on your avater thing, and you ignored my question about who are you? So since you are from Salem, perhaps you are a sorcerer or something. You talk like you could be.

Fact is,Christ is the only person to ever ascend into heaven and has witnesses to prove it.
Scripture states that Christ sits at the right hand of God.
Not Christ and Mary.
Not Christ and Edward.

Just Christ.

Ok now you're sounding more like just a dumb kid. In case you are having trouble comprehending what I did say, that was true at the time that Jesus said that because the veil had not been torn in two yet! When I tell you that and you respond like a 15 year old kid who's trying to pick a fight it makes me question everything about any so called credibility that you do not have. Can't you rise above talking like a punk?

Here's one for you!

Ephesians 2
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:.../KJV

I am in Christ and Christ is in me, so why isn't that true? :rofl2

Ok now you're sounding more like just a dumb kid. In case you are having trouble comprehending what I did say, that was true at the time that Jesus said that because the veil had not been torn in two yet! When I tell you that and you respond like a 15 year old kid who's trying to pick a fight it makes me question everything about any so called credibility that you do not have. Can't you rise above talking like a punk?
You continu to sound like Lucifer who believes he will ascend into heaven .

Chances are when you die,someone will dig a hole in the ground and lower you into the ground.There will be witnesses that saw you lowered into the ground.

Here's one for you!

Ephesians 2
5 Even when we were dead in sins, hath quickened us together with Christ, (by grace ye are saved;)

6 And hath raised us up together, and made us sit together in heavenly places in Christ Jesus:.../KJV

I am in Christ and Christ is in me, so why isn't that true? :rofl2
I can't say that is true or not.
I know you have not ascended into heaven and I don't believe you will.

I believe you will be lowered into the ground.Many people prefer to be lowered into the ground.Some prefer to be burned in a furnace and then be scattered in their favorite places.

I can't say that is true or not.
I know you have not ascended into heaven and I don't believe you will.

I believe you will be lowered into the ground.Many people prefer to be lowered into the ground.Some prefer to be burned in a furnace and then be scattered in their favorite places.

So who are you? Are you a sorcerer or some kind of warlockor something? Tell us about your occult involvement.

So who are you? Are you a sorcerer or some kind of warlockor something? Tell us about your occult involvement.
It's obvious that I'm not Lucifer because I don't say I will ascend into heaven.

It's obvious that I'm not Lucifer because I don't say I will ascend into heaven.

You're just a Troll. Sent here to cause disruption.

You're just a Troll. Sent here to cause disruption.
I'm a Christian who believes in the resurrection.That is when those who sleep in the dust of the earth are awakened.

Daniel 12:2
Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt.

You believe you will not sleep in the dust of the earth.
You believe you will ascend into heaven.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back