Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Signs of the Second-Coming

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This is one of those examples of the word "believe" being synonymous with "obey"

I agree on this point.

Believe is synonymous with obey, as unbelief is also rendered disobedience. See Hebrews 4:6

Compare KJV with NKJV

Verse six says what the angels' sin was. They left the place God wanted them to be. Jude describes a punishment for them. Then it goes on to the next example of rebellion (or unbelief) by using the phrase, "even as Sodom and Gomorrah". .

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality

The sin of the angels was sexual immorality, as Jude connects the action of the angels with Sodom and Gomorrah.

It's clear from the actual account what happened.

1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,
2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the Lord said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:1-4

These angels left there proper domain and had sexual relations with the women, with the result of producing giants.

Angels leaving there domain and bringing messages or interacting with us, as directed by God is not a sin.

Leaving their proper domain and having sexual relations with women is the sin of sexual immorality that Jude refers to.

Peter also says -

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;
5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;
6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 2 Peter 2:4-6

Peter teaches us about the ungodly behavior of sexual immorality, and the consequences for such behavior.

Condemned to destruction.

Now today we see such behavior in the world, whereby the interbreeding of humans with other species is become more accepted.

Full Link - http://www.tanahoy.com/psychic-learning/aliens-among-us/

In this day and age, almost everyone has heard or read about aliens – visitors from outer space. Sightings of UFOs are now very common, and because of the Internet, more and more people are able to share their personal experiences with extraterrestrials (ETs). It's undeniable that aliens are real, and these aliens among us are interbreeding with humans.

Alien Child Crossbreed

In fact, they've been coming here for thousands of years, and it’s highly likely that many humans now have alien genes.

So, when we see the phrase from Matthew 24 that says -

But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:37

We can see the significance of the sexual immorality being implied by Jude and Peter.

JLB

1 Now it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born to them,
2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose.
3 And the Lord said, "My Spirit shall not strive with man forever, for he is indeed flesh; yet his days shall be one hundred and twenty years."
4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:1-4

It says they took for themselves wives, so according to the Noah account, it wasn't sexual immorality that was the problem with the angels, but, just as Jude described, that they left their proper place. However, even IF it really was sexual immorality that was the problem with the angels, that still doesn't deal with the fact that Jesus didn't mention sexual immorality in his list of the problems he felt needed addressing.

Consider the case of the woman caught in adultery (John 8:4-11). The pharisees had her dead-to-rights on that issue. It says they caught her "in the very act". There was no way Jesus could deny it. They knew they had him this time. If he said to stone her then all his talk about love and peace would be shown up. If he said to let her go then he'd be seen as letting sin have a free ride.

They didn't care about the woman. They were ready to see her stoned just to spite Jesus and Jesus could see it. He could see there was something more, a deeper problem than the woman's sin, though it was still sin. Their hypocrisy was worse. The fact that they were ready to condemn this woman without having considered their own lust (Matthew 7:5).

It's the same with Sodom and Gomorrah. It's easy to see the problem with their homosexuality, but there was a deeper problem happening with them which is similar to what always seems to happen when it comes to man and God. We always seem to end up wandering off after our own desires, whether they be sexual, emotional, monetary, or just something plain and ordinary like planting crops or building barns. Like the pharisees, who were human beings just like us, we have a problem seeing our own faults, often because we think of them as so normal and ordinary.

Rebellion may include things like sexual immorality, but is not limited such obvious sins. It's easy to point to people who have problems we don't and to see their sin, but Jesus wanted us to look at ourselves and to question even the most basic assumptions we have about the way we live.

Anyway, now that you've brought this alien thing into it I can see why you are so stubborn about the sexual immorality thing. Instead of getting the lesson Jesus actually talked about, you've decided to focus on sexual immorality because you believe it supports your theory about alien/human cross breeds.

I don't doubt that back then there were some kind of supernatural cross breeds as the account suggests, but it's pretty clear Jesus wasn't teaching about aliens and cross breeds (even if the "aliens" are actually angels). It's just so weird, like people have all these theories which end up promoting anything other than what Jesus actually said.

Angels leaving there domain and bringing messages or interacting with us, as directed by God is not a sin.

Leaving their proper domain and having sexual relations with women is the sin of sexual immorality that Jude refers to.

Just to be very clear about this, no, Jude doesn't mention sexual immorality in relation to the angels. He says they left their proper domain. All that stuff about the angels' sexual immorality is your interpretation of what the scirptures say, not what they actually say (as you suggest in this quote).

I agree on this point.

Believe is synonymous with obey, as unbelief is also rendered disobedience. See Hebrews 4:6

Compare KJV with NKJV

And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality

The sin of the angels was sexual immorality, as Jude connects the action of the angels with Sodom and Gomorrah.

It's clear from the actual account what happened.

These angels left there proper domain and had sexual relations with the women, with the result of producing giants.

Peter also says -

4 For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment;
5 and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly;
6 and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly; 2 Peter 2:4-6

Peter teaches us about the ungodly behavior of sexual immorality, and the consequences for such behavior.

Condemned to destruction.

Now today we see such behavior in the world, whereby the interbreeding of humans with other species is become more accepted.

Full Link - http://www.tanahoy.com/psychic-learning/aliens-among-us/

In this day and age, almost everyone has heard or read about aliens – visitors from outer space. Sightings of UFOs are now very common, and because of the Internet, more and more people are able to share their personal experiences with extraterrestrials (ETs). It's undeniable that aliens are real, and these aliens among us are interbreeding with humans.

Alien Child Crossbreed

In fact, they've been coming here for thousands of years, and it’s highly likely that many humans now have alien genes.

So, when we see the phrase from Matthew 24 that says -

But as the days of Noah were, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:37

We can see the significance of the sexual immorality being implied by Jude and Peter.

JLB

So serpent-seed doctrine has mutated into a new age alien-seed doctrine. It is still just an anti-Christian justification to hate one's neighbor.:nonono

It says they took for themselves wives, so according to the Noah account, it wasn't sexual immorality that was the problem with the angels, but, just as Jude described, that they left their proper place.

Just as today we have made laws that now validate same sex marriages, but are still an abomination to God.

The same goes for these angels who left their domain and partook of forbidden relationships with human women.

They "took wives" is a reference to sexual relations, and not legitimate marriages.

Just as in the days of Noah, whereby there was interbreeding with human women and spirit beings who left there own abode and manifested in this realm and had sexual relations with women that resulted in their offspring being giants, so to in these days there is much to do in the media about the interbreeding with "aliens" to produce a superior race of beings that are not pure in genetic makeup.

I guess if you don't consider the interbreeding of angels and human women as being wrong, and declared as sexual immorality, then I suppose you don't consider a homosexual relationship as being sexual immorality either, do you?

JLB

So serpent-seed doctrine has mutated into a new age alien-seed doctrine. It is still just an anti-Christian justification to hate one's neighbor.:nonono
yes if we have alien dna we cant be redeemed. so how can one be sure one isn't a half breed. I personally know a woman I witnessed to who was possessed and had kids. she was married and is still married. so her kids aren't really the father's child?

I don't really know about what you are talking about, as I just posted a link to a website that believes humans now days have alien genes.

Aliens are just demons masquerading as "beings" from other galaxy's who have come to help mankind
evolve into a "higher life-form".

Same ole lie from the garden, promising humans that they can be as gods.

JLB

so how do we actually know what is alien? did you ever think of that? alien or foreign dna even in the form of your parents lung tissue can be rejected. how much more so with grafted dna? so I ask where is that test?

Yep, that's exactly what it is. Just another common heresy in a newly revised and made up alien/human flesh form. Will these things ever quit morphing?

Yep, that's exactly what it is. Just another common heresy in a newly revised and made up alien/human flesh form. Will these things ever quit morphing?
The enemy wants Christians to be engulfed in this stuff.
It keeps their eyes off of Jesus.

If there actually was a human/alien hybrid [I DOUBT VERY MUCH THAT SATAN HAS REPRODUCTIVE human FLESHLY ORGANS or that Satan can somehow CROSS breed with humans] (good grief, where do people come up with this stuff?) I would expect to love them, even if they were enemies.

Satanic human children? Uh, no. That is a fantasy of the fringe elements. Certainly NOT christian understandings in any sense of the term. Methinks we maybe have an closet Arnold Murray disciple hereabouts.

If there actually was a human/alien hybrid [I DOUBT VERY MUCH THAT SATAN HAS REPRODUCTIVE human FLESHLY ORGANS or that Satan can somehow CROSS breed with humans] (good grief, where do people come up with this stuff?) I would expect to love them, even if they were enemies.

Satanic human children? Uh, no. That is a fantasy of the fringe elements. Certainly NOT christian understandings in any sense of the term. Methinks we maybe have an closet Arnold Murray disciple hereabouts.
its more common then you think. my church believes that the giants were the sons of angels.

The enemy wants Christians to be engulfed in this stuff.
It keeps their eyes off of Jesus.

Maybe you think it would be better for this generation to be left uninformed about the deception the enemy has planned for mankind, for us to receive and embrace the powers of darkness as "beings from other galaxy's", who have come to help mankind.

Jesus said; -

38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:38-39

During Noah's day, spiritual beings were involved with mankind, interacting and inter-mingling with them.

Daniel also foretold of this in the last days.

JLB

Maybe you think it would be better for this generation to be left uninformed about the deception the enemy has planned for mankind, for us to receive and embrace the powers of darkness as "beings from other galaxy's", who have come to help mankind.

Jesus said; -

38 For as in the days before the flood, they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noah entered the ark, 39 and did not know until the flood came and took them all away, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. Matthew 24:38-39

During Noah's day, spiritual beings were involved with mankind, interacting and inter-mingling with them.

Daniel also foretold of this in the last days.

JLB

"Resistance is futile. You shall be assimilated." ( Borg 3:16)

4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

There is also much work being done in the field of cloning and cross genetic cloning, gene slicing...

One would have to be willfully blind to these things not to understand their implications.

JLB

4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

There is also much work being done in the field of cloning and cross genetic cloning, gene slicing...

One would have to be willfully blind to these things not to understand their implications.

JLB
You have quite the imagination.
I see how much it occupies your mind.
If we keep our minds on Jesus, we have nothing to fear.
Our salvation is in Jesus.
And how you put together the myth of angels producing human giants with cloning and gene slicing is an amazing piece of science fiction.
Congratulations!

You have quite the imagination.
I see how much it occupies your mind.
If we keep our minds on Jesus, we have nothing to fear.
Our salvation is in Jesus.
And how you put together the myth of angels producing human giants with cloning and gene slicing is an amazing piece of science fiction.
Congratulations!

I'm sorry you don't believe what the scriptures say about the sons of God and the daughters of men producing giants during Noah's day.

The science fiction who be to think giants were produced from a normal sexual union between two humans.

JLB

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back