Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Since we know that Noah took two of each kind of animal, including dinosaurs. So where are the dinosaurs? Did they become extinct soon after?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
The truth or mans opinion.

Dinosaurs died in first earth age.
Job chapter 40 .
2 Peter chapter 3:5
2 Peter chapter 3:6
Jeremiah chapter 4:19 to 4:27

This is first earth age. God sent the Kadabal. It was world wide flood. The dinosaurs died.

We're in second earth age. The flesh age.

Those who have spirit of slumber wont understand. They can't get past Noah's flood. They can't absorb the meat of God's word.

Without holy spirit, some people can't grasp the meat of God's word.

It just doesn't add up that dinosaurs were put on the ark because one ark wasn't big enough to accommodate them and the food required to sustain them. I'm not a literal 6-day creationist.

It just doesn't add up that dinosaurs were put on the ark because one ark wasn't big enough to accommodate them and the food required to sustain them. I'm not a literal 6-day creationist.
Hey All,
Noah would not have to put full size dinosaurs on the Arc. Dinosaurs are reptiles. And reptiles grow continuously throughout their lives. So two baby dinosaurs would have been perfectly manageable.
Some would argue that reptiles are not extinct. They just cannot live long enough to get as large as they used to. Can you imagine how large an alligator, or a monitor lizard, would grow if it lived 1000 years.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

The truth or mans opinion.

Dinosaurs died in first earth age.
Job chapter 40 .
2 Peter chapter 3:5
2 Peter chapter 3:6
Jeremiah chapter 4:19 to 4:27

This is first earth age. God sent the Kadabal. It was world wide flood. The dinosaurs died.

We're in second earth age. The flesh age.

Those who have spirit of slumber wont understand. They can't get past Noah's flood. They can't absorb the meat of God's word.

Without holy spirit, some people can't grasp the meat of God's word.
That's the way I see it. Dinosaurs existed in the pre-Adamite world and were destroyed by a flood.

After reading what Hank Hanegraaf, Ken Ham, and others had to say about Noah's flood I researched the matter, and my conclusions are that it was regional. A global flood would have required too way arks to house two of every of kind of animal including reptiles and fowl that existed globally. Then throw Dinosaurs in there and logic disappears.

How would these animals have crossed oceans and from other continents to get there. In my view, the simplest and most logical explanation of things is usually the correct one. I see no logic in a literal 6-day creation and for me it's not only about the science, it the most logical explanation.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back