Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

So lets talk about tattoos

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Personally I think it goes back to each persons convictions.

The inks of Tattoos contain heavy metals, such as lead, mercury, copper. The designs go in and out of style. Fashion does not remain popular but tattoos are rather permanent or cause scarring. Tattoos fade as they are exposed to the ravagess of sun and time. Tattoos are not cheap and unless one wants to join a circus, there is not any return on the investment. Of course, after one dies, his decorated skin could be used to make lamp shades. That was popular once....

Have any of you folks seen the show Miami ink on one of the cable chanels?

What I find interesting about the few shows that I have seen is how many people go in there to get tatood with Angles, Crosses, Jesus, etc for protection..

On the flip side thier are people who get tattos of Demons and do it because they think they are cool :sad

Any thoughts?

I have seen some very pretty tattoos like a rose, but personally I don't care for them --especially when someone gets excessive. I've seen people with much of their body covered with tattoos and/or piercings, but piercings are another subject. I have no tattoos, although I was once tempted to get one. Fortunately, they wouldn't take a check, and my moment of temporary insanity passed. :lol:

Back