Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Sola scripture ?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
This thread reads like the moderator is on vacation ... time to drop the personal attacks stay on topic Support your thoughts with Scripture ..

Do not reply to this post in this thread just get on topic or dont post

Please cite them.

Sometimes He does. That does not mean that a warning about a specific book applied to the entire Bible.

Every translation of the Bible distorts the original meaning to some extent because the original languages carried with them the nuances and subtleties of the original language spoken in the contemporary culture which 99%+ of modern readers have not the first clue.
So, every version is a perversion that is further perverted by the inept attempts of people who are deficient in the language of their favorite versions to interpret.
I can't and you've been here long enougn been here lng enough to know that my memory retention is sliding. I cant even remeber wher I am on my current read through or wher I was in the scripture when I made of the verse I used to include in my presentation of this truth of scripture but a couple of pages later there was the fourth instance and I had always taught there were three. Xin Loi!

I can't and you've been here long enougn been here lng enough to know that my memory retention is sliding.
My memory has always sucked.
That's why, when I read something that interests me, I create a file and write it down.
Of course, then I have to try to remember where I put the file and what I called it....:confused

I did not and tried to make that clear
Making one's point and intentions can be a challenge when the mode of communication is, essentially, notes and letters. Letter writing is an art that has been nearly extinct for about a century.

Just to let you know; your comments are prone to misinterpretation. :shrug

Making one's point and intentions can be a challenge when the mode of communication is, essentially, notes and letters. Letter writing is an art that has been nearly extinct for about a century.

Just to let you know; your comments are prone to misinterpretation. :shrug
Yep. You are most correct. I tried, that's all I can do.

I suppose this is where someone either decides to think the worst of someone or the best. I cannot make decisions for anyone but myself.

I suppose this is where someone either decides to think the worst of someone or the best.
I personally draw my conclusion based on the content and tone of the post.
That is the only evidence available in this media.
So misjudgment is easily made.

iakov the fool

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back