Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] sonic and the jungle club

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

jasonc

mike is finishing the routes that he did with us last month. pray for him to finish the sonic route. it is my old route and and easy one. I will be doing the jungle club route which isn't bad but I gave that to travis. its the last work day of the month, yay

Prayers for Mike & the sonic route...and for you, jasonc, as you celebrate the last work day of the month!
we have reasons to celebrate it,besides the normal thanksgiving day.17 work days and the 94 routes are done. next month it is back to normal. no more six or seven routes in one day.

Wow! Six or seven routes in one day are quite the lot. You've definitely earned a rest, beyond the typical day off for Thanksgiving!

Wow! Six or seven routes in one day are quite the lot. You've definitely earned a rest, beyond the typical day off for Thanksgiving!
im not reading that many one day.its one for me. the only time I read more then one was the day I talkied bout doing 18-2 and 19-1.

Oh, well, in that case, since you've been such a slacker, you only get Thanksgiving Day and Friday off from work. Beyond that, you'll have to report for work as usual on Monday. That's an order.

:hysterical

Oh, well, in that case, since you've been such a slacker, you only get Thanksgiving Day and Friday off from work. Beyond that, you'll have to report for work as usual on Monday. That's an order.

:hysterical
lol. btw im planning to visit my sister this weekend.pray for me. I don't see here much, she does come to family functions. I will give her a card and go to her apartment. she lives on the library route I do. I have heard her talking to her kids. her ex doesn't pay child support.:sad

Definitely, prayers will be offered up for you, as well as for your sister and her children.

It's really sad when a non-custodial parent does not (or cannot) support his/her children.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back