Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Sons Of God, Giants & The New World Order - Pt 1

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Secondly, the scriptures say they are like the angels "in heaven", which is the abode and domain that these angels did not keep, in which they manifested in the earth, when the had relations with the daughters of men.

For when they rise from the dead, they neither marry nor are given in marriage, but are like angels in heaven.
Mark 12:25

• but are like angels in heaven.

Jesus answered and said to them, “The sons of this age marry and are given in marriage. But those who are counted worthy to attain that age, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry nor are given in marriage; nor can they die anymore, for they are equal to the angels and are sons of God, being sons of the resurrection. Luke 20:34-36

Thirdly, I would point out, that it is when we "are counted worthy to attain that age and the resurrection from the dead", that we will be called sons of God, because we are like the angels.

The point being, that day has not yet come, so we who are in Christ, are called sons of God through faith, in which we have the hope of becoming sons of God, through the grace and power of the Spirit.

The final point in this, Galatians says those of us who are in Christ, are neither male nor female.

Obviously, those of us who are in Christ, are still male and female and can still marry and have children, which means that Paul is speaking "spiritually", we are neither male nor female, slave of free, Jew or Gentile.

There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:28

JLB

Jesus is the author of my salvation, I found that out shortly after I was ''born again'' I give up because I didn't think I was like all the other perfect church folks I was seeing and hearing but that's when I realized Jesus wouldn't turn me loose .. It was nothing I did or deserved but faith to be ''born again'' , I became a son of God that day in Jesus righteousness not mine and if I could lose salvation I would have by now .. Same as every other son of God since the Gospel ..
Male and female are mankind , man/wombman .. Flesh and blood like Jesus, not any angel ..

John 8:44 I know what Jesus was saying .. Do you ? Of coarse you do ..
John 13:27 Satan entered Judas, that's what devils do , suggest, oppress and posess .. They don't want or need sex to kill steal and destroy .. They hate man because God loves us , that is their new abode in summary ..
Genesis 3:15 .. enmity between woman and devil , but the fallen angels suddenly called it off ..
And if fallen angels could mate with women what was satans problem in the garden , that would have been the prime time to mate with a female .. No, Cain was conceived once Adam and Eve had been kicked out .
Are saints sons of God, yes .. Did Jesus preach to them at his crucifixion , yes ... Jesus said before Abraham was ''I am'' .. John 8:56-58 ..
Are all fallen angels the same or are they ranked ?
Just like Israel was Gods chosen people, the sons of God preflood went bad until only Noah was left found righteous among his generation .. And like I mentioned he had brothers and sisters who heard from Lamech and Methuselah about God who were like their fathers back to Adam and whose sons were sons of God went bad until no one left except Noah ..

To be honest Bro it's getting tiresome answering the same questions over and over .. We each have our points of view and you're good with yours, it's your business ..

You don't have to discuss but you really haven't addressed any of this. You have expressed your opinion, but then you assume I have one too, which is false.

You don't have to discuss but you really haven't addressed any of this. You have expressed your opinion, but then you assume I have one too, which is false.
So you're saying I don't tickle itching ears .. That is a compliment .. just kidding .. I'm probably not on everyone's level .. Pray for me, I need it Bro ..

If you can't (or are unwilling to) communicate clearly without hostility, please don't talk to me. Seriously.

Thank you.
There was absolutely nothing hostile in that post. You really need to go back and follow the discussion because you have totally missed it.

Jesus is the author of my salvation, I found that out shortly after I was ''born again'' I give up because I didn't think I was like all the other perfect church folks I was seeing and hearing but that's when I realized Jesus wouldn't turn me loose .. It was nothing I did or deserved but faith to be ''born again'' , I became a son of God that day in Jesus righteousness not mine and if I could lose salvation I would have by now .. Same as every other son of God since the Gospel ..
Male and female are mankind , man/wombman .. Flesh and blood like Jesus, not any angel ..

John 8:44 I know what Jesus was saying .. Do you ? Of coarse you do ..
John 13:27 Satan entered Judas, that's what devils do , suggest, oppress and posess .. They don't want or need sex to kill steal and destroy .. They hate man because God loves us , that is their new abode in summary ..
Genesis 3:15 .. enmity between woman and devil , but the fallen angels suddenly called it off ..
And if fallen angels could mate with women what was satans problem in the garden , that would have been the prime time to mate with a female .. No, Cain was conceived once Adam and Eve had been kicked out .
Are saints sons of God, yes .. Did Jesus preach to them at his crucifixion , yes ... Jesus said before Abraham was ''I am'' .. John 8:56-58 ..
Are all fallen angels the same or are they ranked ?
Just like Israel was Gods chosen people, the sons of God preflood went bad until only Noah was left found righteous among his generation .. And like I mentioned he had brothers and sisters who heard from Lamech and Methuselah about God who were like their fathers back to Adam and whose sons were sons of God went bad until no one left except Noah ..

Ok

Thank you brother. I really don't see any of my points or scriptures addressed, but that is ok.

This basically says you have your opinion and your not willing to change it, no matter what.

Has any male and female son of God today ever produced a Nephilim giant?

If you believe Noah was a son of God, were any of his offspring Nephilim giants?

I think this will be all for me, here in this thread.

Thanks to everyone for there input.

God bless you all.

ME

Ok
Has any male and female son of God today ever produced a Nephilim giant?
If you believe Noah was a son of God, were any of his offspring Nephilim giants?
ME
I agree my point of view is pretty set on the matter after weighing all the evidence , you ?
Nephilim does not mean giant in size only as Free pointed out in post 135
Yes, sons of God/man have produced giants both of stature in size and renown/fame .. They are all men from pygmies to giants and in between .. There is no fallen angel offspring with mankind .. Goliath came from and through Noah and his wife .. Show me one offspring of angels today, you can't because they never existed .. And the most horrible humans usually come from men who have a background of knowledge or claim of God . Hitler comes to mind first , then look at the torture machines invented for the inquisition .. King David was a mighty man and he had in his army mighty men but they were of God and good, Samson was a judge of Israel the toughest of all .. King Saul was a head taller than the tallest , I think I'm outta here for the time being too . Peace ..

Nephilim does not mean giant in size only as Free pointed out in post 135

There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

Here is the problem with most doctrines.

A person reads a verse of scripture, and decides that what the verse says, really "means" something else.

The other two places this word appears in scripture.

There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.” Numbers 13:33

Why would the word of God have such a statement as, "we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight," if the Nephilim were not giants?

Brother, I love you, but you have to realize the Church is full of doctrines of men that "interpret" the bible the same way you are doing now.

ME

Reactions: JLB
There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

Here is the problem with most doctrines.

A person reads a verse of scripture, and decides that what the verse says, really "means" something else.

The other two places this word appears in scripture.

There we saw the giants (the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight.” Numbers 13:33

Why would the word of God have such a statement as, "we were like grasshoppers in our own sight, and so we were in their sight," if the Nephilim were not giants?

Brother, I love you, but you have to realize the Church is full of doctrines of men that "interpret" the bible the same way you are doing now.

ME
where is the scripture that says angels had sex with humans and had babies ?????? i have asked this question twice not interested in a theory i need scripture that says angels had sex with humans... something that gives concrete evidence . something of the nature Jesus said behold i come quickly i agree there are giants .but the post is about angels having sex with humans

where is the scripture that says angels had sex with humans and had babies ?????? i have asked this question twice not interested in a theory i need scripture that says angels had sex with humans... something that gives concrete evidence . something of the nature Jesus said behold i come quickly i agree there are giants .but the post is about angels having sex with humans

I think I posted this scripture sevearl times in this thread, so much so that I said I wouldn't keep repeating myself, because I had made my point.

However, for you, I will post it again.

4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 6-7

ME

I think I posted this scripture sevearl times in this thread, so much so that I said I wouldn't keep repeating myself, because I had made my point.

However, for you, I will post it again.

4 There were giants on the earth in those days, and also afterward, when the sons of God came in to the daughters of men and they bore children to them. Those were the mighty men who were of old, men of renown. Genesis 6:4

6 And the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day; 7 as Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner to these, having given themselves over to sexual immorality and gone after strange flesh, are set forth as an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. Jude 6-7

ME
6 only tells us the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day still does not say the had sex

6 only tells us the angels who did not keep their proper domain, but left their own abode, He has reserved in everlasting chains under darkness for the judgment of the great day still does not say the had sex

Have you considered the context of the scripture I quoted?

Why would he implicate Sodom and Gomorrah with the angels who did not keep their proper domain.

Peter implicates both Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah, in his context.

For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;
2 Peter 2:4-6

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us[e] to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water. 1 Peter 3:18-20

Peter call them spirits who were formerly disobedient in the time of Noah.

Furthermore, the context of Jude includes quoting from Enoch, and we know what Enoch wrote about the angels during the time of Noah.

Have you read Enoch?

Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” Jude 14-15

ME

As Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner as these (Sodom and Gomorrah) turned themselves over to sodomy from their first domain as men .. Fallen angels lost their first domain as angels to God in heaven and nothing to do with sex with mankind .. Angels are one kind and man is another kind, kinds after their kinds only

Jesus preached to the spirits (sons of God) in prison at his crucifixion who were waiting on his day such as Lazarus, not fallen angels or evil men such as the rich man . Romans 5:6 Adam and Eve down through Noah needed Christ too , all do

And whoever rejects the gospel it will be worse on them than on Sodom and Gomorrah Matthew 10:14-15

Enoch is a Jewish fable and carries too much baggage to be taken serious Titus 1:14 ..
We will judge angels 1 Corinthians 6:3 Saints are not angels

Enoch is a Jewish fable and carries too much baggage to be taken serious

That would mean Jude is not to be taken seriously, then since he quoted a fable.

Which of course the Holy Spirit is not to be taken seriously since He inspired Jude to write to book of Jude, that quotes fables.

Jesus preached to the spirits (sons of God) in prison at his crucifixion

He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water.

Peter refers specifically to the spirits who were disobedient during the time of Noah.

Abraham, and those is Abraham's bosom were not referred to as disobedient.

As Sodom and Gomorrah, and the cities around them in a similar manner as these (Sodom and Gomorrah) turned themselves over to sodomy from their first domain as men .. Fallen angels lost their first domain as angels to God in heaven and nothing to do with sex with mankind .. Angels are one kind and man is another kind, kinds after their kinds only

Not when they manifest in our domain as men, who eat, and drink as flesh and blood men.

ME

Have you considered the context of the scripture I quoted?

Why would he implicate Sodom and Gomorrah with the angels who did not keep their proper domain.

Peter implicates both Noah and Sodom and Gomorrah, in his context.

For if God did not spare the angels who sinned, but cast them down to hell and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved for judgment; and did not spare the ancient world, but saved Noah, one of eight people, a preacher of righteousness, bringing in the flood on the world of the ungodly; and turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrah into ashes, condemned them to destruction, making them an example to those who afterward would live ungodly;
2 Peter 2:4-6

For Christ also suffered once for sins, the just for the unjust, that He might bring us[e] to God, being put to death in the flesh but made alive by the Spirit, by whom also He went and preached to the spirits in prison, who formerly were disobedient, when once the Divine longsuffering waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was being prepared, in which a few, that is, eight souls, were saved through water. 1 Peter 3:18-20

Peter call them spirits who were formerly disobedient in the time of Noah.

Furthermore, the context of Jude includes quoting from Enoch, and we know what Enoch wrote about the angels during the time of Noah.

Have you read Enoch?

Now Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about these men also, saying, “Behold, the Lord comes with ten thousands of His saints, to execute judgment on all, to convict all who are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in an ungodly way, and of all the harsh things which ungodly sinners have spoken against Him.” Jude 14-15

ME
if you want to believe angels having sex with human being and having a child so be it maybe you can arrange something with some one that GABRIEL and some one could hook up get married have kids......

Try it this way ezra :)

Jud 1:6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.
Jud 1:7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.
Jud 1:8 Likewise also these filthy dreamers defile the flesh, despise dominion, and speak evil of dignities.
Jud 1:9 Yet Michael the archangel, when contending with the devil he disputed about the body of Moses, durst not bring against him a railing accusation, but said, The Lord rebuke thee.

Back