Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Spare the Rod Spoil the child.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Crystal hot sauce is not even hot, that is kiddy hot sauce.
to a kid that has peanut allergy and egg allergy, have him touch them could be a death sentence.

would you also let me pepper spray that kid for that, as to me its just a burn that goes away with a good long shower?

tobasco sause from avery isle is hotter then crystal sauce. or one of those unknown brand that can only be found in louisana.

where are you from in that state. i lived in that state and got saved there.

I guess you were talking to me me Jason, I know Crystal is not hot it just tastes good, I was just messing with Lewis about that kiddy sauce comment. If you draw a line from Baton Rouge to New orleans I would be located right about the middle of that line east side of the Mississipi river and south of Lake Ponchatrain.

and sorry cause it seemed we got a little off topic but all that talk about hot sauce got me hungry.

Kiddy sauce that is what Crystal is. Now if you want a man's hot sauce, use what I use. It is called Calypso sauce, very very very very hot. And if you drink water with it your mouth will burn worse. And if you are not use to it, don't even mention your tale end being on fire when you go to the bathroom. It is made by a company called Jamaica.

Kiddy sauce that is what Crystal is. Now if you want a man's hot sauce, use what I use. It is called Calypso sauce, very very very very hot. And if you drink water with it your mouth will burn worse. And if you are not use to it, don't even mention your tale end being on fire when you go to the bathroom. It is made by a company called Jamaica.

Oh yeah well I know there will be Crystal hot sauce in heaven but I don't know about that Calypso stuff.

I guess you were talking to me me Jason, I know Crystal is not hot it just tastes good, I was just messing with Lewis about that kiddy sauce comment. If you draw a line from Baton Rouge to New orleans I would be located right about the middle of that line east side of the Mississipi river and south of Lake Ponchatrain.

and sorry cause it seemed we got a little off topic but all that talk about hot sauce got me hungry.
metarie or kenner.:lol or are you even farther south? i lived in vernon parish.

Heb. 12:1-8 is the pattern [in the NT covenant side] for bringing up children. As they & we are supposed to be Partakers of Christ, & (verse 8) our children are as well to us.

The Only MOTIVE for this 'type' of chastisment or up/bringing will be done in TRUE LOVE. Never needless excessive punishing. And in most cases it is within our 'freedom of power' to not correct our children [or do Christ's required duties] because to do so goes against our natural weak desires. (such as spanking) And then verse 8 finds one what?:robot (and that is what planet earth has become, LAWLESS!)

--Elijah

Destrehan one parish over from kenner
ok, well then, that is least "explored" area of the state of louisana for me. interesting state, cross the missipi and its called the florida pennisulla and that wasnt part of the 1803 louisana territory purchase(save new orleans as the french had that) basically slidell east.

visit st.augustine near jackson barracks it will look like the french quarter(really the spaniards built all that the french renamed that).

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back