Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Bible Study Speaking with verses, a new language....

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

cyberjosh

I thought it might be neat for a change to see if we could use Bible verses to do alot of our expression for us and see where the word of God leads us.

I will lead by trying to speak my mind of my pursuit of God in life:

I desire to have the integrity of a Matthew 1:19 man, and strive to Philippians 3:14 as I live my life in light of Philippians 1:21 and be Psalm 119:9 guided. May I be John 13:34 focused and 1 Corinthians 13:2-3 enlightened and Ephesians 5:18 driven that I can 2 Corinthians 7:1 so that I may be Hebrews 11:6 pleasing and see God with Hebrews 12:14 purpose.

Revelation 22:21,

~Josh

Back