Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] SPECIAL PRAYERS ...

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

WinterRose

Well very busy day for me ...

* Breakfast & Shower
* Take daughter in for her interview at Noon ... Please pray she gets the job !!
* Grab a bite of lunch
* Relax a bit
* Donate BLOOD this afternoon w/ my daughter
* Relax again
* Church tonight w/ family
* R E L A X
* Give hubby his special birthday card that I have for him today :O)
* SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

So ... please keep us all in prayer today and will UPDATE when I can so take care and see you all soon !!!

Hope it goes well for your daughter's job possibility (and say congrats. to you dh!) Keep depending prayerfully! Blessings.

wow what a rundown of activities Mrs. Hisummerose!:) we pray that God will open a job opportunity for your daughter. I hope she'll be back in the forum too:) and happy birthday to your hubby !:) God bless

:waving Good Morning :waving

I am here to share a UPDATE. Well we got to her job interview a little early so she went in & I stayed out in the car & waited 4 her 2 come back out. Well, she came out w/ a somewhat of a smile on her face. I asked how things went & she told me all what happened. So, the long an short of it is that the manager that did the ah interview told her she had others to talk w/ & would get back w/ her next week & so we are still needing those prayers :pray so please continue to be praying that she can get in.

I also put a APP in town at a local hardware / pharmacy & so we will see what will happen with that for me.

We did donate blood and we were both whipped by the time that we got home. We then rested a bit then went to church last night & it was a good bible study.

So, that was my day ... And so I am just asking that you please keep us in prayer as we wait and see what news we get next week & I will update when we find out !!

:waving for know

Ty for the update, and what with giving blood as well, must have been a tiring day, expecially in all the heat. Blessings.

Back