Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[ Testimony ] Spiritual Realm - The 3 Days I Could See - Intro

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
I don't know if I should even post this or really how to even describe what I saw. I can't tell the full story in a post, I don't even know if 1 book would suffice because there are so many intricate details which I must describe in order to understand the magnitude of deception the prince of darkness displayed that I had never seen before. I couldn't even speak about this for months because I didn't understand any of it or why it had happened.

Since the dates of June 4th - June 8th, 2015, the Lord has been slowly revealing to me the meaning of it and the actual reasons it happened. There were 3 witnesses other than myself who was going through it. The 3 witnesses eyes WERE NOT open to the spiritual realm as mine were. My parents, and my mentor, a doctorate retired preacher who also was a demonologist and had helped many people with it. I DO NOT discuss this with my parents because, not only do they not like recalling the events, I know they would not understand. My father, a very logical man of common sense, who practiced as an attorney, witnessed things he could not explain nor thought was possible. My mentor is able to listen to me, because of his experiences with demons in the past has allowed his eyes to be open, so I have someone to talk to about it He is unable to provide any counsel on it because he does not know the meaning of it all either The Lord, through each of my mentor's Bible studies, has been revealing to me the meaning of the events. I am only giving a summary of what happened to see if people want to hear more. It was the Lord who opened my spiritual eyes. Satan is not capable of doing this nor would he want to do this. It is Satan's best interest for no one to believe in any spiritual world so people become atheists. I am trying to figure what He wants me to do with all of this information. Satan has spent so much energy trying to make himself out to be a "symbol" and not a real entity. If people knew that he LITERALLY lurks around like a roaring lion, as the Bible so accurately states, people would change. I pray that the Lord allows people to read this and understand. I can tell you right now, through experience just last night, that if you read this and start getting filled with irrational rage and irrational disbelief, it is being forced upon you by the Great Deceiver.. I can't find any books on the Spiritual Realm on the Internet and Lifeway had none. The ones that are out DO NOT COME CLOSE to being able to be called a book on the spiritual realm. This WILL NOT conflict with the Bible at all. If I get positive feedback about wanting to hear this story, I will start this story. The details must be included so people can start discerning things that happen to them everyday that are not just accidents or coincidences. In fact, there are very few accidents and coincidences that are actually that, IF ANY. They are carefully formulated attacks disguised as such in order torment people without people thinking there is some other force. If people are genuinely interested in hearing this then I will know the thirst for it is there and I will proceed. I am so unsure as to how it will be received, however.

First, I have been a devout Southern Baptist Christian since I was 8 years old. My family has always been involved in the church, and I, before this event, had unshakable faith and belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of our Father in heaven. This is also another reason I am scared to say anything about it. It's hard to tell this story, but it was impossible for me to tell it just a week ago because the Lord, just this past week, revealed details of it to where I have a grasp as the reasons of why it happened. I am just writing a little bit of this story to see the reaction I get because I am unsure how people would accept it. I also was unsure as to whether the Holy Angels I was seeing were actually dark angels disguised as Holy Angels. I was so worried about being deceived by the devil about all of it. I just realized it was the devil that was putting this doubt in my mind yesterday. There is so much more that I have to understand, pray about, and with which the Almighty Lord will reveal to me when it is His will.

Yesterday, I went to talk to my mentor about what happened. This attack and experience is ALL that I think about, all day, everyday. The adversary knew this and the amount of attacks he laid against me yesterday to not talk to my mentor only confirmed to me he does not want this story out. If people really knew how the Spiritual Realm operated people really knew how involved both Holy Angels and dark angels are in our everyday lives, there would be mass conversions to Christianity. After this experience, and I knew how involved and how many Holy Angels and dark angels are involved in our everyday lives, I was more terrified for the next 3 weeks than I have ever been in my life. I was unable to see them anymore, but I was still able to feel them constantly. The transformation that I went through has been night and day. I am a depraved soul so I still sin, but I can tell you I am terrified about it because of how close they are - the dark angels - in order to torment me again. However, through study of the Apostle Paul, I have been arming myself, with the Spiritual Armour of God, everyday in order for to fulfill my duties as a Warrior for Christ with which He prepared me to be. I understand the sacrifice I have to make and the constant battle I have with Satan and his angels. They know I know they are there now so they do not try to hide anymore by trying to stop me from doing certain things. I have my personal bodyguards of Holy Angels, of whom I was able to see when my spiritual eyes were open, that protect me. They still try to mess with me, but the Holy Spirit has been good to me and brought me peace.

I have not been able to tell a soul about it because of how it sounds. Over a period of 4 days, I was spiritually attacked by 15 demons. There was 1 that was actually attached to me, and the 14 others followed closely around EVERYWHERE. Please note, this was during the first couple of days of my attack. By closer to the end - both a Holy army and an army of darkness was there. These battles are on scales far larger and greater than anyone could imagine. And it was over just ONE SOUL! I was made aware, on September 2nd 2015, just 2 days ago, the prince, Satan himself, whom possessed a half-wit (or maybe the half-wit was a full act?) man I had hired, through Craigslist, to do some mechanic work for an appliance business. I know there were 15 because I know how to count. I could see everything after my spiritual eyes were open. I had been watching the show The Game of Thrones seasons during this time. These are whom the demons looked like. This show is evil and this is why they took this form. The actual demon that was attached to me was in the form of the imp from the show. The midget was my favorite character. How convenient that it was this one that was tormenting me the most. I will never watch the show again. I was going to write more but I need to go. It is getting really restless as I type the actual story. My thoughts are being jumbled and it is much harder to write as I get to the story. This will not deter me in the future if I see people want to hear more. Until then, God bless.

Let me know if I should continue. If not, I will never post again.

I just wanted to clarify that it was only the 15 demons that were in the form of the characters from the Game of Thrones. You will understand why they took this form later if I continue the story. It is not like Hollywood movies make these things out to be.

Dear brother in Christ, I have never watched the Game of Thrones, but spiritual battles can be very real to our walk in Christ. It indeed may be coincidence, but I recently had occasion to post this same song I hope will give a bit of insight to what you are experiencing. I also wrote a short post on the armor we can take into such incursions by our enemy, even that which may be the result or consequence of our own making.
http://www.christianforums.net/Fellowship/index.php?threads/the-armor-of-god.51558/

I don't know if I should even post this or really how to even describe what I saw. I can't tell the full story in a post, I don't even know if 1 book would suffice because there are so many intricate details which I must describe in order to understand the magnitude of deception the prince of darkness displayed that I had never seen before. I couldn't even speak about this for months because I didn't understand any of it or why it had happened.

Since the dates of June 4th - June 8th, 2015, the Lord has been slowly revealing to me the meaning of it and the actual reasons it happened. There were 3 witnesses other than myself who was going through it. The 3 witnesses eyes WERE NOT open to the spiritual realm as mine were. My parents, and my mentor, a doctorate retired preacher who also was a demonologist and had helped many people with it. I DO NOT discuss this with my parents because, not only do they not like recalling the events, I know they would not understand. My father, a very logical man of common sense, who practiced as an attorney, witnessed things he could not explain nor thought was possible. My mentor is able to listen to me, because of his experiences with demons in the past has allowed his eyes to be open, so I have someone to talk to about it He is unable to provide any counsel on it because he does not know the meaning of it all either The Lord, through each of my mentor's Bible studies, has been revealing to me the meaning of the events. I am only giving a summary of what happened to see if people want to hear more. It was the Lord who opened my spiritual eyes. Satan is not capable of doing this nor would he want to do this. It is Satan's best interest for no one to believe in any spiritual world so people become atheists. I am trying to figure what He wants me to do with all of this information. Satan has spent so much energy trying to make himself out to be a "symbol" and not a real entity. If people knew that he LITERALLY lurks around like a roaring lion, as the Bible so accurately states, people would change. I pray that the Lord allows people to read this and understand. I can tell you right now, through experience just last night, that if you read this and start getting filled with irrational rage and irrational disbelief, it is being forced upon you by the Great Deceiver.. I can't find any books on the Spiritual Realm on the Internet and Lifeway had none. The ones that are out DO NOT COME CLOSE to being able to be called a book on the spiritual realm. This WILL NOT conflict with the Bible at all. If I get positive feedback about wanting to hear this story, I will start this story. The details must be included so people can start discerning things that happen to them everyday that are not just accidents or coincidences. In fact, there are very few accidents and coincidences that are actually that, IF ANY. They are carefully formulated attacks disguised as such in order torment people without people thinking there is some other force. If people are genuinely interested in hearing this then I will know the thirst for it is there and I will proceed. I am so unsure as to how it will be received, however.

First, I have been a devout Southern Baptist Christian since I was 8 years old. My family has always been involved in the church, and I, before this event, had unshakable faith and belief in Jesus Christ as the Son of our Father in heaven. This is also another reason I am scared to say anything about it. It's hard to tell this story, but it was impossible for me to tell it just a week ago because the Lord, just this past week, revealed details of it to where I have a grasp as the reasons of why it happened. I am just writing a little bit of this story to see the reaction I get because I am unsure how people would accept it. I also was unsure as to whether the Holy Angels I was seeing were actually dark angels disguised as Holy Angels. I was so worried about being deceived by the devil about all of it. I just realized it was the devil that was putting this doubt in my mind yesterday. There is so much more that I have to understand, pray about, and with which the Almighty Lord will reveal to me when it is His will.

Yesterday, I went to talk to my mentor about what happened. This attack and experience is ALL that I think about, all day, everyday. The adversary knew this and the amount of attacks he laid against me yesterday to not talk to my mentor only confirmed to me he does not want this story out. If people really knew how the Spiritual Realm operated people really knew how involved both Holy Angels and dark angels are in our everyday lives, there would be mass conversions to Christianity. After this experience, and I knew how involved and how many Holy Angels and dark angels are involved in our everyday lives, I was more terrified for the next 3 weeks than I have ever been in my life. I was unable to see them anymore, but I was still able to feel them constantly. The transformation that I went through has been night and day. I am a depraved soul so I still sin, but I can tell you I am terrified about it because of how close they are - the dark angels - in order to torment me again. However, through study of the Apostle Paul, I have been arming myself, with the Spiritual Armour of God, everyday in order for to fulfill my duties as a Warrior for Christ with which He prepared me to be. I understand the sacrifice I have to make and the constant battle I have with Satan and his angels. They know I know they are there now so they do not try to hide anymore by trying to stop me from doing certain things. I have my personal bodyguards of Holy Angels, of whom I was able to see when my spiritual eyes were open, that protect me. They still try to mess with me, but the Holy Spirit has been good to me and brought me peace.

I have not been able to tell a soul about it because of how it sounds. Over a period of 4 days, I was spiritually attacked by 15 demons. There was 1 that was actually attached to me, and the 14 others followed closely around EVERYWHERE. Please note, this was during the first couple of days of my attack. By closer to the end - both a Holy army and an army of darkness was there. These battles are on scales far larger and greater than anyone could imagine. And it was over just ONE SOUL! I was made aware, on September 2nd 2015, just 2 days ago, the prince, Satan himself, whom possessed a half-wit (or maybe the half-wit was a full act?) man I had hired, through Craigslist, to do some mechanic work for an appliance business. I know there were 15 because I know how to count. I could see everything after my spiritual eyes were open. I had been watching the show The Game of Thrones seasons during this time. These are whom the demons looked like. This show is evil and this is why they took this form. The actual demon that was attached to me was in the form of the imp from the show. The midget was my favorite character. How convenient that it was this one that was tormenting me the most. I will never watch the show again. I was going to write more but I need to go. It is getting really restless as I type the actual story. My thoughts are being jumbled and it is much harder to write as I get to the story. This will not deter me in the future if I see people want to hear more. Until then, God bless.

God bless you and welcome to the Forum.

Share with us if it helps you to get it out and talk about it.

May God bless you and keep you.
May the Lord make His face shine upon you and be gracious to you.
May the Lord lift up His countenance upon you and give you peace.

JLB

I just wanted to clarify that it was only the 15 demons that were in the form of the characters from the Game of Thrones. You will understand why they took this form later if I continue the story. It is not like Hollywood movies make these things out to be.

I have a real scar on my nose from a devil. They actually do look like imps in the realm of the spirit, and can look like about anything in the physical realm. You go to great lengths about sharing your story, forgetting your in the Baptist denomination in which Healing, and gifts of the Spirit are not real common. Not so much here, pretty common with some of us. There are devils everywhere, they try to influence everything, even how people answer as we see with Jesus and Peter.

If you want to share, then I know JLB and myself both speak in tongues, and have seen lots of stuff and God has used us in Lots of things.

You do have to be careful as you know with Visions, the enemy can also operate on that level. Sometimes I'll see in the realm of the spirit when trying to help someone, and then I can see exactly what the spirit is doing and saying to the person, I'll feel what they feel at times which helps with what direction I should take with them. Spiritual discernment is one of the gifts of the spirit.

If it helps you, please share.

Mike.

These can be rather deep conversations, these. The first question I might ask would be about words, speakings you may have heard. Or if it was strictly visual. If there were speakings, then it requires different dissections. If it was strictly visual, then, another venue of dissections.

I don't know how I missed this before. Please post the testimony. I am very aware of the spiritual realm (though have never seen it) and have been suspecting that it's influence is more than anyone realizes...and you come along and post this! Whoa.

There's lot that can be learned from Brothers & Sisters testimonies, please share with us... On and welcome...

Donations

Total amount
$1,642.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back