Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Spring is finally here!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

heather

So, I noticed today that Spring is finally here (at least in my part of PA, anyway). I transplanted some day lilies and tulips, gave some away, cut the grass for the first time this year, and brought some fresh flowers in from the garden. I've noticed my calla lilies and tulips starting to sprout, and my roses are starting to get some leaves. Yay!

Does anyone else have some Spring news they would like to share?

Wow Heather, I wish I had some place to start a garden. I bet yours is really pretty. Spring has been around here for the last couple of weeks. It sprung while I was in Kazakhstan, in the freezing snow, and when I got back all the dogwoods and izalias were in bloom all around campus. It is really beautiful around here in the spring time. My very favourite, though, is the purple wisteria that blooms for a very short time, it really makes the day that much prettier!

We planted some strawberries and flowers a couple of weeks ago; the weather here is pretty chilly right now and we've had a lot of rain, but overall everything is turning so green and beautiful. I love spring and fall!

It's arrived! Now my car will have good suspension! ;)

Seriously, it is so good to move out of winter!!! :yes

I just love spring flowers! I can't get enough of them, the way they smell and how pretty they are. They always make me think of how intricate God is, especially the really tiny flowers that grow in the grass where no one sees them. They are so small yet so detailed and perfect, with all their little geometirical twists....

Great stuff!!!!!!!!

We really don't have spring here, we go from winter right to summer and back again.

It's been very sunny and mostly in the 80's here and 50's at night--except for the occasional day when it get down to the 60's.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back