Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Praise __] Strengthen what remains

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
Saw my parents for Sunday dinner 🍽️. We had a dish that we ate frequently when I was a child 👦. Mama commented on it and the good memories and…
Good times. I’m almost 40 now. They’re both vibrant and healthy and enjoying retirement thank goodness 😅.

I’m hoping that the static around me will die down. In the meantime…
I’m trying to focus more on Jesus Christ. Praying more now and more honestly. Not that it’s all emo all the time…I pray per scripture for leaders enemies etc., just I feel that I’m more into Jesus Christ as best I understand Him at this point in my walk vs into myself or my view of what piety and devotion should be if that makes sense.

Almost 40! To everything there is a season…
I praise God for His love and mercy.

Saw my parents for Sunday dinner 🍽️. We had a dish that we ate frequently when I was a child 👦. Mama commented on it and the good memories and…
Good times. I’m almost 40 now. They’re both vibrant and healthy and enjoying retirement thank goodness 😅.

I’m hoping that the static around me will die down. In the meantime…
I’m trying to focus more on Jesus Christ. Praying more now and more honestly. Not that it’s all emo all the time…I pray per scripture for leaders enemies etc., just I feel that I’m more into Jesus Christ as best I understand Him at this point in my walk vs into myself or my view of what piety and devotion should be if that makes sense.

Almost 40! To everything there is a season…
I praise God for His love and mercy.
I thank Him right along side of you.
As a young man I never thought I would survive into my thirties, but I am 69 now and I still don't know everything !
That doesn't stop me from trying though.

Back