Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Structure of the Bible.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
You didn't answer the content of my post.
Are you in a hurry somewhere? I gave an example from the book (Acts). This is only a small part of the prototypes. The prototypes of different books of the Bible complement each other so that we can see the fullness of the "picture". Any book of the New Testament is as prophetic as the book (Acts)

Again, what are the prophetic scriptures just in the book of Acts!!! Please do not give me all the other books Paul wrote.

The whole book (Acts) is just a prophetic one.
Kc1, I am not saying this to be mean or rude for that is not my nature and you are my brother in Christ, but to show you If you are to teach then you must back up what you are teaching with specific scripture for others to read and study. You have refused to list even one scripture in Acts to support it is a prophetic book and has anything to do with end time events. You have been evading everyone who has replied here and given other scriptures in the other books Paul has written. I pray you can see this and maybe revamp your OP so we can understand what it is you are trying to bring across to us as your OP is very confusing.

Structure of the Bible? Why the OP has aptly demonstrated the visions of the words of the book are sealed.

The books of Acts is a record of the acts of the Apostles. It recorded the fulfillment of prophecy as a witness to us, not as prophecy for us. From it we understand that the prophecy of Joel was fulfilled in conjunction with the Holy Spirit being poured out. Your son and daughters shall prophecy, your old men shall dream dreams.... These men are not drunken as you suppose............

Isaiah 29:9-12
Stay yourselves, and wonder;
cry ye out, and cry:
they are drunken, but not with wine;

they stagger, but not with strong drink.
For the Lord hath poured out upon you the spirit of deep sleep,
and hath closed your eyes:
the prophets and your rulers, the seers hath he covered.
And the vision of all is become unto you as the words of a book that is sealed,
which men deliver to one that is learned,
saying, Read this, I pray thee:
and he saith, I cannot; for it is sealed:
And the book is delivered to him that is not learned,
saying, Read this, I pray thee:
and he saith, I am not learned.

Kc1, I am not saying this to be mean or rude for that is not my nature and you are my brother in Christ, but to show you If you are to teach then you must back up what you are teaching with specific scripture for others to read and study. You have refused to list even one scripture in Acts to support it is a prophetic book and has anything to do with end time events. You have been evading everyone who has replied here and given other scriptures in the other books Paul has written. I pray you can see this and maybe revamp your OP so we can understand what it is you are trying to bring across to us as your OP is very confusing.
What do you mean when you say "end time". Can you quote from the Bible?

End time meaning all the prophetic events that we read about now and will take place before and during the time of the greatest tribulation this world has ever seen or ever will see again. It's called the final wrath of God poured out on those who reject Jesus as Lord and Savior. All is written in Revelations and also taught by Paul in many scriptures like the ones you have already mentioned, but not in the book of Acts.

End time meaning all the prophetic events that we read about now and will take place before and during the time of the greatest tribulation this world has ever seen or ever will see again. It's called the final wrath of God poured out on those who reject Jesus as Lord and Savior. All is written in Revelations and also taught by Paul in many scriptures like the ones you have already mentioned, but not in the book of Acts.
There are “the latter times” and there is “the last time”. These are the different things.

It is necessary to have a quote from the Bible so that there is an object of conversation.

If you would go back to my first reply you would see there is an object of conversation and the quote is the book of Acts with the question I asked you to begin with and you still avoid giving me or anyone else a direct answer. Your title is "Structure of the Bible" but your OP makes no sense and has left all to be confused as to what you want to convey.

I'm thinking what the whole problem is is that you are shoving to much info into your OP, but within your enthusiasm you are not expounding on any one particular event. Break down the objects you want to discuss like:
1What particular doctrine are you speaking of
2. What events that relate to the people of Israel in the future and during the tribulation
3 Explain the prototypes
4. Uprising of the nations
5 Judgement of the great day
6 Daniel's 70 weeks
8 the times of Jacobs trouble
9 the millennial Kingdom

What I listed here are nine topics of discussion within the OP. I hope this helps, God bless :)

I'm thinking what the whole problem is is that you are shoving to much info into your OP, but within your enthusiasm you are not expounding on any one particular event. Break down the objects you want to discuss like:
2. What events that relate to the people of Israel in the future and during the tribulation
3 Explain the prototypes
6 Daniel's 70 weeks
9 the millennial Kingdom

What I listed here are nine topics of discussion within the OP. I hope this helps, God bless :)
Amen! You appear to trying to teach here but yo bave said nothing that connects to anything else concerning the topic heading.

I you need a topic starter try this:
The Bible is divided into the Old Testament & the New Testament and they are, almost, never viewed correctly, I feel, mostly because of mis-titling by people. With a good Chain Referenced Bible and a little effort it becomes easy to see that the Bible, the Parchments turned into the Old Testament is the Bible Jesus and every one of the disciples taught from. It is the Bible we must learn to study to see how Jesus, the God of Both Testaments, laid out the structure of scripture and the why of the things He and the Disciples taught,

Let me dispel some fears with this po. The scriptures are one context from "In the beginning..." through tme very last word of Revelation 22!

God's Mission when he came/sent His Son to die as the sacrifice for our sins, has been Salvation to man, God's Prime Creation, Man, for fellowship. Jesus taught that He had come to restore what had been lost. I have searched the scriptures for the past twenty six years plus and god has taught me the answer is found in Chapter 3 of Genesis. The we find two things were lost that day. We lost Eternity in the presence of God and both man and The Only Holy God Head lost one on one Fellowship.

And basically that is the major context of the Bible.

May our LORD bless this to your heart,

3 Explain the prototypes
6 Daniel's 70 weeks
9 the millennial Kingdom

Okay, I'll make the exclusive topic "The book "Actes of the Apostles"

Are you in a hurry somewhere? I gave an example from the book (Acts). This is only a small part of the prototypes. The prototypes of different books of the Bible complement each other so that we can see the fullness of the "picture". Any book of the New Testament is as prophetic as the book (Acts)

Please define your view of 'prophetic'.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back