Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Suicide & Hell

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Have I jested with you yet on anything? Even once? I'm not starting now. What's the serious you are looking for? I thought a brother with a certain gift made what he had been given known. I stood. I asked.

Perhaps he can mail you a handkerchief?

Acts 19:
11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Perhaps he can mail you a handkerchief?

Acts 19:
11 And God wrought special miracles by the hands of Paul:
12 So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.

Not that I don't believe cloth can not contain the anointing, I only have seen one instance of it, and it's very possible those that operate in strong anointing like Paul, may already be wearing cloths full of power to heal. I have never tested it out. Smith Wigglesworth laid in a mans bed all night who was mean as nails to his wife, and the man laid down when he got home and started to repent in tears. Elisha laid on the dead women's son to cover him, knowing the anointing He received and the boy came back to life. I am not sure laying on folks in general is a good idea, but if they are dead, I guess they won't mind.

Mike.

Many Christians are living under a great depression. If they were to tell you their stories, it will all end the same way...life has not been fair. Just so you know that you're not alone. The bible is full of men and women who became discourage.

Job said, "Better is the day of my death then the day of my birth." Jonah ask God to kill him because he was so depressed and discourage. Moses windup wondering in a wilderness tending sheep for forty years when he was raised to be a Pharaoh. Even the Great Apostle Paul says, "I was down to the point of death." So even the great names in the bible had a battle with depression. If you read the Psalms you'll see David say over and over and over again, "Oh my soul - why are you so disturbed within me.

And if you have not experience depression keep on living. Life has a way of showing up and showing out. It is doing this time Christians must draw near with full confidence to Lord Jesus Christ. The scripture also says to encourage one another and build each other up.

Last edited:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back