Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Super Bowl

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00
6e4eeaa2861f3cb5d39729e9a1fec2ca.jpg

Cant hit that guy cant tackle him YIKES you helped a guy off the dog pile..flags here flags there to protect a bunch of million dollar sissies

Except for the Patriots.
They go out and win and then everyone cries.

Is the Patriots your actural home team?, or are you a turncoat, one of those people who support an outside team not from there home state just because they are good?

Last edited:
I was born and raised in Boston.
I was a 10-year-old fan of the first Patriots team in 1960.
I waited 42 years before we won a Super Bowl.
It doesn't matter that I now live in Florida.
What matters is that my team is hard to beat for the last 15 years and everyone cries about it. :cool :cool2 :shades :agreed

Did you see my Eagles beat the Patriots tails last month, that is because we are going to the Super Bowl

Did you see my Eagles beat the Patriots tails last month, that is because we are going to the Super Bowl

Did the Eagle's get super bowl tickets, that would be the only way they would go.

News flash Fox News, the officials admit that they made mistakes so the eagles have won all of their games this season. And those games have been given back. So Washington has to hand over the NFC East title and we will be going to the Super Bowl. Ain't life great guy's Go Eagles Go.
eagles.jpg

News flash Fox News, the officials admit that they made mistakes so the eagles have won all of their games this season. And those games have been given back. So Washington has to hand over the NFC East title and we will be going to the Super Bowl. Ain't life great guy's Go Eagles Go.
eagles.jpg

Yes, and Hillary Clinton did all she could to support our troops in Benghazi. :shrug

JLB

eagles.jpg
News flash; Donovan McNabb is back.
Eagles favored to win it all.

Back