Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

'Superconference' details...

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
M

MrVersatile48

From Jerry Falwell
Founder and Pastor, Thomas Road Baptist Church
Founder and Chancellor, Liberty University
Lynchburg, Virginia

July 31, 2006

Dear Friend,

Every so often, it behooves pastors, church staffs and lay leaders to join others of similar backgrounds to reinvigorate and energize their ministries. That’s what I designed the annual Super Conference to do 35 years ago.

In the years since that time, the Super Conference, jointly sponsored by Liberty University and Thomas Road Church, has grown to become one of the largest and most innovative annual Christian conferences in America, with many of our nation’s most respected church leaders joining us on Liberty Mountain for a four-day intensive intended to encourage, inspire and instruct church leaders in saturation evangelism and growth.

This year, we are going “Back to the Future†as we seek to reexamine many of the basics of ministry in order to impact the future of Gospel outreach. The dates for this mega-conference are October 1-4 on the campus of Liberty University and in the brand new one million-square-foot Thomas Road Baptist Church mega-complex on Liberty Mountain, in Lynchburg, Va.

I am already excited about this year’s event!

SPECIAL GUESTS

Some of the most innovative pastors and church leaders of our day will be joining us as speakers during this very special conference. Along with my messages and the instruction of my son Jonathan, you will be enriched by the messages of Dr. David Jeremiah, Dr. Jerry Vines, Dr. Johnny Hunt, Dr. Elmer Towns, Dr. Ergun Caner and many others.

Dr. Jeremiah is the senior pastor of Shadow Mountain Community Church and chancellor of San Diego Christian College, both in El Cajon, Calif. He is one of our nation’s most eloquent statesmen for the cause of Christ. Further, his “Turning Point†broadcast is heard on more than 900 stations. This two-time cancer survivor’s story is one of miracles and encouragement.

Dr. Jerry Vines was pastor of the nation’s third largest Southern Baptist church, the First Baptist Church of Jacksonville, Fla., before he turned his attention to national evangelism. He is a gifted speaker, motivator and encourager who’s objective is to train effective Christian apologists as representatives of the Gospel.

Dr. Johnny Hunt, pastor of First Baptist Church of Woodstock, Ga., is a dynamic speaker whose evangelistic messages have made him a very sought after speaker worldwide. Under Dr. Hunt’s leadership, the church has grown from 250 in Sunday school in 1986 to more than 4,000 today.

Dr. Elmer Towns is called “Mr. Sunday School†by the evangelical world and has authored more than 100 books. He is also the co-founder of Liberty University.

Dr. Ergun Caner, president of Liberty Theological Seminary, is one of the most exciting voices of the Gospel today. A former Muslim, Dr. Caner has debated countless liberal church leaders and has spoken to more than 50,000 college and high school students in major conventions nationwide. Recently, he was called the “leading young voice for cultural apologetics and world religions†by the PAX Network.

This is truly a lineup that is capable of motivating the thousands of pastors and church staff members who will be attending the Super Conference in October.

During our daily plenary sessions and workshops, topics will include:

how to preach with power and purpose
how to develop students for Christ
how to hire, evaluate and motivate church staff
how to do strategic planning for a local church
how to capture your city for Christ
and many other exciting and pertinent workshops

Further, the Super Conference will include spectacular praise and worship services, including the concluding Praise and Worship event of Wednesday evening, featuring award-winning Christian artist Charles Billingsley and many anointed musical guests. The annual Praise and Worship closing service has become one of the highlights of the annual Super Conference.

In order to learn more about this year’s Super Conference (October 1-4), please visit our website: http://www.superconference.us/

You may also enroll to attend this exciting conference at this website. The registration charge is only $99. We also have reduced rates for groups of 10 or more.

Pastors, church workers and lay leaders wishing to get reinvigorated in their personal ministry outreaches are encouraged to join us for this exciting conference on Liberty Mountain in October. My son Jonathan, who serves with me as co-host of this annual event, and I invite you to join us for what promises to be one of our greatest Super Conferences ever!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back