Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Supra vs Infralapsarianism

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
RED BEETLE said:
Check out this video, then let me know which side you come down on. If your not a Christian, that is, a Calvinist, then please don't bother to respond.
Your statement here equating being a Calvinist with being a Christian is incorrect.

I am happy to debate any specific arguments you may have. But you do not have the right to make such a statement in a public forum and then immunize yourself from a response from we Christians who are not Calvinists.

I have the right to say what I want, just like Martin Luther. Now, you can censor me like a fascist, just as the Catholics tried to censor Luther. Why, in a little while, you might even get to see the Inquisition start up again, probably under a different name, and you might get to witness people disappear for not bowing to your Catholic views, but that will never stop the truth. My starting point is Scripture Alone, and if you don't accept that starting point, then you are not a Christian, according to Calvinism. Sola Scriptura disqualifies all Catholics from claiming the name Christian. And, if you don't hold to the so-called 5 points, then your not a Christian either. You can disagree with it, but you can't pretend I have not the right to state it, for I just did.
If your not a Calvinist, then I'm not interested in what you think about the lapsarian views.

Sola Fide
Red Beetle

RED BEETLE said:
I have the right to say what I want, just like Martin Luther
Indeed you do. Let the reader judge as to where your heart and motives lie when you write "Boo hoo" as you summarily dismiss Catholics from God's family:
RED BEETLE said:
Sorry, but Christians believe that the Bible Alone is the Word of God.
That disqualifies all Catholics.
Boo hoo.
Red Beetle
Let the readers judge us on what we respectively post. I am happy with that.

Drew, it matters not to us what the reader thinks in this case... I just can't have anyone stating only those who are Calvinist are Christian. That is a POMPOUS statement. :-?

Red, please don't make statements like that again. Thank you.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back