Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Supreme Court is Deciding if Transgenders Can Shower With Your Children

Will you allow transgenders to shower with your children?

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
you are aware that hormones are a part of our physical biology and can our brains do messed up things right? Like the wrong hormonal imbalance can cause Schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, adiction. Ect. It's still a biology issue if someone thinks of them self as the oposite gender. Women are also effected by GID.
i guess that is what happened with bruce jenner his hormones

I will never believe that transgender children are anything but the product of suggestion combined with the desire to rebel. There is so much talk of this, it's self perpetuating. Kind of like the solution to a problem that doesn't exist.

As the LBGT sells the notion that a much higher percentage of people are gay than actually are, the media sold the idea that transgenderism is a thing. It all serves their purpose of making this normal. Some will say I'm an out of touch 50 year old. I'll say they have consumed the message. I'm not saying these kids are monsters. Quite the opposite. Generations ago, they might act out by smoking or stealing. Now, they are rebeling by playing the part of transgender. Nothing new under the sun.
:agreed

That's nice. I work with special needs people. Mabe I can give you some pointers in clearly establishing and conveying ideas and concepts.
there is a big difference between special needs people and some fruit loop who thinks he is a he /she and has go potty with the woman or even shower .that is my concept

poo looks like i killed the thread :horse
Ok, then let's try and find a silver lining. IF the SCOTUS rules that gender is fluid in children, then ...

1. We will not need seperate boys and girls locker rooms and showers since there is no plumbing that they will not be seeing anyway. One shower and rest room for all.

2. High School students being what they are, we should see the end to any fears about a slowing of population growth. I predict another baby boom.

3. Selective Service (if ever reinstated) will not just be for sending our men off to war any more.

4. Finally, teaching 'Sex Ed' in PE will make sense. :wink

Any other silver linings anyone see from this sow's ear (I think that might be a mixed metaphor). :sorry

When "The Passion of the Christ" came out, remember that movie?....I was found all over forums telling people that the "legalized Sodomy" law that the TX Supreme Ct had just legalized, was the 1st stepping stone to gay curriculum being fed to 1st graders, and that the courts would soon create an environment, legalized, that "turned loose" within the USA every hell spawned freak show sexuality that would eventually be deemed as "normal" and "moral", while anyone who resisted this using the BIBLE would be characterized as a "hater" or "hate speech" or "crazy'.
My my my...
Welcome to your new and improved politically corrected Country.
Where it use to be the salt and light of the earth.... Now this place is the worldwide leader regarding championing and cheerleading and exporting the " sexual rights" and habitat regarding every depraved alt-sex lifestyle the devil can implement next, using the courts.
13 yrs obo, is all it took to "legally" recreate America in the image of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Are there transgenders in your Church's remodeled bathroom yet?
Is your pastor being forced to provide "gay marriage" or forever close the churches doors, yet?
Wont be long now.
Watch and see.....
Studies have been done showing that most homosexuals were molested as kids. These kids had their boundaries invaded and the sexual wiring activated way too early creating a new normal in their minds. Pedophilia is so out of control that something has to be done to accommodate all the victims( homosexuals). All crimes have small-time players and big-time players. This is also true in the crime of pedophilia. In the movie "The Detective" starring Frank Sinatra the link between homosexuality and pedophilia was a storyline in the movie. This art mimicking life example shows that they've known of this link for decades. The government /media vigorously prosecutes the small-time pedophiles while totally ignoring the big-time players in this insidious crime who produce victims by the boat load. These rich powerful pedophiles reside in Hollywood, the Boy Scouts, the Episcopal Church among others. This is institutionalized pedophilia against which are federal laws. But if all the victims of these pedo-institutions were actually allowed to sue their perpetrators these pedo-institutions would go bankrupt. The economy would most likely crash. The courts would be bogged down prosecuting all of the perpetrators.
The government and the media have gone into cover-up overload. The prevailing propaganda is to push the notion that all these kids were born this way. This absolves the perpetrators of accountability. And Americans are told to accept the victims as is and to make special accomodations to them. This is by far the largest sociological hoax ever perpetuated against the people and with the propaganda machine in full swing it is actually working. The government is forcing these pedo-institutions to make accomodations to their victims in order receive continued protection from crippling lawsuits. Notice how the Boy Scouts are under such pressure to accept gays. These are their victims and now they must accommodate them or else.

Studies have been done showing that most homosexuals were molested as kids.
Do you have a link to this study. I wasnt molested and niether was the majority of my gay friends.
These kids had their boundaries invaded and the sexual wiring activated way too early creating a new normal in their minds. Pedophilia is so out of control that something has to be done to accommodate all the victims( homosexuals).
The one friend I do have that was molested is actually very straight but has complexes about sex and trust issues.
All crimes have small-time players and big-time players. This is also true in the crime of pedophilia. In the movie "The Detective" starring Frank Sinatra the link between homosexuality and pedophilia was a storyline in the movie. This art mimicking life example shows that they've known of this link for decades.
what link?
The government /media vigorously prosecutes the small-time pedophiles while totally ignoring the big-time players in this insidious crime who produce victims by the boat load. These rich powerful pedophiles reside in Hollywood, the Boy Scouts, the Episcopal Church among others. This is institutionalized pedophilia against which are federal laws. But if all the victims of these pedo-institutions were actually allowed to sue their perpetrators these pedo-institutions would go bankrupt. The economy would most likely crash. The courts would be bogged down prosecuting all of the perpetrators.
What? Where did you get this information at?
The government and the media have gone into cover-up overload. The prevailing is to push the notion that all these kids were born this way. This absolves the perpetrators of accountability. And Americans are told to accept the victims as is and to make special accomodations to them. This is by far the largest sociological hoax ever perpetuated against the people and with the propaganda machine in full swing it is actually working.
This is litwrally a bunch of nonsense. I already mentioned that the majority of my friends and myself were never molested. Can you link us to any evidense or studies for this?
The government is forcing these pedo-institutions to make accomodations to their victims in order receive continued protection from crippling lawsuits. Notice how the Boy Scouts are under such pressure to accept gays. These are their victims and now they must accommodate them or else.
You named the boy scouts, what are some of these other people instititions?

Most if not all my gay friends I'd consider were that way from birth. And it's probably the same case for transgender people. Although I do think some men who over load on body building stuff can completely screw up their chemical systems, too much estrogen for example from soy products, and end up having womens issues and in some cases even want to be one when it was probably just caused by them messing with their system.

Most if not all my gay friends I'd consider were that way from birth. And it's probably the same case for transgender people. Although I do think some men who over load on body building stuff can completely screw up their chemical systems, too much estrogen for example from soy products, and end up having womens issues and in some cases even want to be one when it was probably just caused by them messing with their system.
Yeah, our bodies and neurological systems are fragile when our diets and hormones go out of whack. That is something that I find interesting is the pschological/biological conceptions for what causes some abnormalities. It's very interesting what something as little as a supliment change can do for someone.

I work with special needs people.

Mostly what I wanted to say to you, M-D, is something you already know. There is absolutely nothing that you can do for Him that He will not remember and repay. You've chosen well. Moses considered the riches of Egypt as dung when compared to even the promise of God's prepared Gift.

Moses is great! John the Baptist is greater. The least in the Kingdom of The Christ is Greater still.

John's position in time (proximity to the Coming of The Christ) is the major 'greatness-factor' seen here. You too are well positioned in time for the signs are many and the time of the coming of The Christ is near. Your treasure is kept where none may break in nor steal. There is nothing, NOTHING you can do for Him that He does not notice and remember always. Behold! He is coming, reward in hand! He will betroth us in righteousness. In Faithfulness. We will join Him in the air. Our sins will flee before us and we shall stand.

Milk-Drops, may I beg for your prayers, please? It's an exchange system, to me. I'll trade and will love to lift your name to He-Who-Knows, that we both come to know Him, even as we are known. I'm just hedging my bet here, praying for what is foretold. But we are allowed to get to participate in His service, you see? :woot3

I've missed 'hearing' you,
~Sparrow

Mostly what I wanted to say to you, M-D, is something you already know. There is absolutely nothing that you can do for Him that He will not remember and repay. You've chosen well. Moses considered the riches of Egypt as dung when compared to even the promise of God's prepared Gift.

Moses is great! John the Baptist is greater. The least in the Kingdom of The Christ is Greater still.

John's position in time (proximity to the Coming of The Christ) is the major 'greatness-factor' seen here. You too are well positioned in time for the signs are many and the time of the coming of The Christ is near. Your treasure is kept where none may break in nor steal. There is nothing, NOTHING you can do for Him that He does not notice and remember always. Behold! He is coming, reward in hand! He will betroth us in righteousness. In Faithfulness. We will join Him in the air. Our sins will flee before us and we shall stand.

Milk-Drops, may I beg for your prayers, please? It's an exchange system, to me. I'll trade and will love to lift your name to He-Who-Knows, that we both come to know Him, even as we are known. I'm just hedging my bet here, praying for what is foretold. But we are allowed to get to participate in His service, you see? :woot3

I've missed 'hearing' you,
~Sparrow
Thank you Sparrow. I'll think about what you said.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back