Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Surgery again

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Now it's just a slow crawl to full recovery. At least I'm given the okay to bend my arm at the elbow as long as I don't move my shoulder away from my torso. This allows me to type with all 10 fingers again. My gain is your loss. LOL

Really great are the pain meds. When I had my knee opened up a few decades ago, there was mainly Vicodin and Tylenol 3 or 4. Both were horrible to wean off of. I was issued some sort of Norco this time. It's great for the pain and totally nonaddictive. If I went past a certain time of the day without the others, my whole nervous system would get jiggy. I've gone days without Norco and had no effect. :thumbsup
Glad you are doing better also.

Talking about pain, I am recovering from a tooth infection!
All that money to have crowns and fillings, then as you get older they fall apart.
My jaw is swollen, but starting to go down with the help of antibiotics.
Now going to the dentist will really be fun, lol.:bricks

I was issued some sort of Norco this time. It's great for the pain and totally nonaddictive. If I went past a certain time of the day without the others, my whole nervous system would get jiggy. I've gone days without Norco and had no effect. :thumbsup
Hi Mike, be careful, and even though there aren’t obvious bad effects to Norco up to this point, please be cautious as illustrated in the following article: Norco Uses, Dosage & Side Effects - Drugs.com

Important information
Hydrocodone can slow or stop your breathing.
Never use Norco in larger amounts, or for longer than prescribed. Narcotic pain medicine may be habit-forming, even at regular doses. Never share Norco with another person, especially someone with a history of drug abuse or addiction. Keep the medication in a place where others cannot get to it.

Thank you for that, Eugene. I guess I didn't consider looking into the potential hazards. Every medication has a possible downside. It's almost comical when they drug manufacturers are forced to list them in their commercials. I think, now why would I ever take that?? Sometimes they have side effects that are exactly what they are prescribed to treat!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back