Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Take A Breather

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Bonairos

Sometimes, and especially after being online for awhile (with so many threads and views to sift through), it’s good to come before the Lord with no agenda, no asking, just a longing to worship Him for Who He is.

With that said, here’s a video I found to share.

It starts with a heart cry, “I have not come to ask You for anything. Except for the PRIVILEGE to glorify Your Name . . . “

Be blessed, Stay Blessed as you continue to defend the faith, win the lost, and encourage the brethren.

<O:tongue>[video=youtube;px7C9ueU-ro]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px7C9ueU-ro[/video]</O:tongue>

Unfortunately I can’t see the clip now because I am at the office and the server blocks all access to YouTube.

Bonairos, there are a couple of members on this forum whom I have a great deal of respect for and you are one of them. You are truly a blessing to us. Thank you.

I'm one of the other guys I'Chante has great respect for. In fact, she has the greatest respect for me! Right, IC? ;)

Seriously, nice song. Very nice. It's good to be in "that place" with the Lord and just dwell in His Presence. This is something I need to do more. Life just gets so busy. I'm reminded of a book on my shelf called, "Too Busy Not to Pray".

Thanks for sharing. :)

Very true, Mike. Very true. I have always been attracted to wisdom and with age comes wisdom.
And do you know what? I will have even greater respect for you if you can get my username right for once. :lol :biggrin

But don't you double-take too if you see that someone like Danus, Handy or Cyberjosh responded to a thread? All input on threads are valuable, because it broadens one's outlook on matters and it often puts things in a whole new perspective, but with some posters you really concentrate when you read. There is about 10/12 members here than I am really big fans of. Bonairos is one of them.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back