Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Take the yankee or dixie test

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
86% (Dixie). Did you have any Confederate ancestors?

It would seem true just because the two states I've lived the majority of my life in is Texas and Tennessee.

100% (Dixie). Is General Lee your father?

I'm actually from SE England. :lol:

Thats hilarious heathen, being from the south I had a feeling you had the potential to make a good southern redneck. :smt081

destiny said:
Thats hilarious heathen, being from the south I had a feeling you had the potential to make a good southern redneck. :smt081
I do like country music and fried chicken. :wink: Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson and a bucket of fried chicken and chips. Yummmm. :-D

Wow! It's been awhile since anyone posted on this one. I got 81% Dixie (Yep, that's capitalized folks.).

I have lived in Arkansas my entire life. Actually, within a two-county area. Here's just how Dixie I am: At my house, we still have an antennae and can only recieve 4 TV channels. We can't even get DSL. Incredible huh?

Southern and proud of it! :biggrin

Love each an' ev'ry one of yas!

It must be the midwest or something, but I scored a 51% dixie, the one percent is probably because my mom is from Tenn.

The one thing on that quiz that bugs me most is the phrase "you'uns"...I absolutely hate that word more than any other phrase in the english language. It just sounds like a person is completely void of any intelligence to actually form a phrase for "you all." I blame my step grandma, she says it and I cringe every single time. (Usually said in between dipping and spitting her snuff :o) Dry heaving as I type.

The first time I took it I was 92 percent Dixie, now it says i'm at 86%.

I don't think the questions are the same as they were before, I wonder if the test was revised?

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back