Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Taking up painting?!?!

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
It’s really happening…

The have free tv 📺 streaming. For whatever reason there’s a bob ross station. I watched…initially because it was soothing…

And now I’ve got a drawing ✍️ kit and a painting 🖼️ kit! Both were on sale and my parents gave me a table top drawing board and…

Awesome 😎

Wish me luck 🍀 y’all..
I thought you meant house painting...:lol
Now that I got that out of my system, I like to paint murals.

It’s really happening…

The have free tv 📺 streaming. For whatever reason there’s a bob ross station. I watched…initially because it was soothing…

And now I’ve got a drawing ✍️ kit and a painting 🖼️ kit! Both were on sale and my parents gave me a table top drawing board and…

Awesome 😎

Wish me luck 🍀 y’all..
Check out Akiane Kramerick. She's self taught. I love her paintings.

Hey All,
I love Both Ross He was an awesome painter. Did you know that he died in 1995? His shows are so good they are still on the TV 28 years later. He also has a permanent display at the Smithsonian museum in Washington DC.
"Remember, in painting, there are no mistakes; just happy accidents." Quote from Bob Ross

Happy art Christ_empowered.

Keep walking everybody.
May God bless,
Taz

I used to do a lot of artwork as a kid, but received little to no support/encouragement. My paperback artwork has only some of my input. The audiobook cover has 99% of my input.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back