Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] taunting

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
If there was any question of you going to federal prison, you would be the first to know about it, not your neighbours. Whatever your misdemeanor was, you have paid the price for it and are now on the right side of the law. And you have repented and been forgiven by God, so all of that is in the past. Now you can walk tall and proud as a person who is very much loved by Jesus. Do not take yourself at your neighbour's valuation. As the Bible says, pray for those who persecute you; perhaps by your new way of life you may even inspire them to seek Christ, who is obviously missing in their lives. But at the same time, document who, where and when, and gather what evidence you can, in case you need to seek the law's protection against this harrassment.

Praying for you.

Thanks. I think its a community-wide thing. The deal is...after the last round of involuntary ECT (yes, I was WRETCHED...and HATED), I was traumatized. I snapped on a family member when I was almost committed to a mental hospital. I got the equivalent of temporary insanity, and moved away for a couple years. I was hated anyway, so now there's all this pent up resentment towards me.

To top it off, I'm super low on the totem pole. I'm no longer girly, stupid, or ugly, nor am I drug abuser. Men around here don't appreciate that. They're always threatening my masculinity, and since I stood up for myself (and then became a Christian...and then wonderful things happened for me, by Christ's grace), men aren't very happy.

I don't even know how I'd find out *if* there is a federal warrant, you know? Like, where would I go? Who would I ask? If there is one, I should have been notified of the grand jury.

keep in mind that while this going on...that these people are not the enemy. We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but with principalities and powers...this is a spiritual attack my friend.

thanks. I'm realizing that the devil hates "weaklings." I was geeky flamer/future drag queen in HS, and that should have been the end of me. Instead, Christ has chosen to save me. I'm healthy, my masculinity is developing, and I'm close with my family. Wonderful, beautiful things.

Very few people are pleased about all this.

ok...apparently, you don't have to be informed about federal warrants. great. lucky me...im more paranoid now, and I just got done with that misdemeanor thing.

My dear friend Christ_empowered , if there was a Federal Warrant out there, you would know about it by now. The feds would have sent agents for you; you are not exactly on the run, hiding in this state or that state. You live with your parents; their address is known.

Please, stop worrying yourself about the lies those people are saying. The Feds wouldn't inform the rest of the people in your community before they told you (and your parents). So what do those liars know? Absolutely nothing.

Let's face it, they are jealous that you didn't stay put in mired abyss of years' past. You are standing tall with the full knowledge that our Lord loves you completely; He's transforming you into the person you are becoming. You're a work in progress (like the rest of us!). You're taking university classes; you're seeking to better yourself with your education. You have grown so much in the short time I've had the honor to know you (here online), please focus on our Lord, your classes, and here (of course!).

Be blessed!

Hi CE. I agree with Air Dancer. If there was a federal warrant, your neighbours wouldn't know about it before you did. But at the same time, since it's obviously playing on your mind, why don't you get your father's attorney to check and make sure that there is no warrant. Then at least you can have peace of mind and move on. I am sure he will find there is no such thing; why would they reopen a minor case that has been closed for some time? They have better things to do.

thanks, everyone. This is so crazy....like, I'm expected to do "the mental patient thing" and go to mental hospitals when I don't need to, be subjected to court orders (forced, involuntary injections of long acting antipsychotics), etc. when I don't need to, etc. Its control, and its satanic.

you don't need an attorney to find out if you have a warrant. Go down there to the police station, and say here I am, I heard I have a warrant and so want to turn myself in so we can clear this up. You'll find out then. I did this one time in a similar situation. If you do have a warrant, it will look good that you came to address it, if you do not have a warrant, the people who said you did will look bad and if you ever press charges for harassment, this will be on record that they lied and did this too.

my Pentecostal friend told me the exact opposite :-(

she told me that the thing to do is stay and pray and rebuke Satan. Also, federal warrants are sealed until they're served, so....

...ugh. I hope this is just an effort to make me go crazy.

It is a nasty bit of business that is meant to intimidate you and to upset you.

You and your parents would be aware if you had committed a federal crime since the time of the misdemeanor; if there was anything else prior to that, your attorney would have known. So, at this point, start documenting how says what, when, where, and have someone with you when you leave the house.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back