Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

Teen Choice Awards

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

Pizzaguy

I would NEVER EVER watch them. But Ashton Kucher's acceptance speech is going viral! First: Get a load of his message. Second: Count the four letter words - there are none!

[video=youtube;zuBSRC1zpHw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuBSRC1zpHw[/video]

I never liked him. I was wrong about that.

Someone suggested he was being paid some good money each time he said the word 'job'.

After all, it's one way to promote his new movie about Steve Jobs!

(This might be true.... but it's my thought it was suggested with tongue firmly in cheek.)

That doesn't explain the other stuff he said.
Or the lack of four letter words.

And smart is "sexy" now? Even I don't say that!

Yup, color me really impressed. You can bet they did not expect that... .did you notice the cheers when they THOUGHT they knew what he was gonna say, and the almost-silence when he said what he had to say?

There is very little hope left for this country, but Ashton does give me a ray of hope. I'd like to meet him now, and shake his hand.

Perhaps since he spoke up in a wise fashion, others will follow his example & speak honestly to young people about the importance of work and doing a solid effort while at work.

I appreciated his comment about none of his jobs were beneath him.

That spoke volumes.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back