Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] Teeth

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00

AIR

Suddenly my teeth hurts, it shoots inside my teeth. I don't want to see dentist, I hate them! :biggrin Pray for me

something like tooth ache, it shoots me when i brush my teeth. i dont want to go dentist, he always sticks a needle inside my gums and it hurts A LOT!!

Uh, from someone who has lot's of experiences with dentists (more cavities and root canals than I can remember!), you need a dentist! The needle shouldn't hurt if you go to a dentist that knows how to do injections right. They put a little lydocain on a que tip and use it to deaden your gum before they stick the needle in. Last time I didn't feel it at all. Not just saying that to be macho either. I usually hate needles too, but I really didn't feel it and was shocked when he took the syringe out and was done. I really didn't know he had given me the shot! Even root canals are painless when done right. Believe me, I've had enough of them to know! So if your normal dentist causes you pain, he's not doing it right. Find one who will. You will soon be in a lot more pain than the dentist will EVER cause you if you don't get to one soon!

The problem is that is you do not get a small decay fixed it could lead to a abscess or a root canal and that is not good.

Please see a dentist quickly, my friend. Tooth problems, if left untreated, can lead to heart problems. So whether you see the dentist you have in past, or see a new dentist, please see a dentist quickly!

(You also continue in my prayers)

Suddenly my teeth hurts, it shoots inside my teeth. I don't want to see dentist, I hate them! :biggrin Pray for me

If I could do one thing over in this life, I would have taken better care of my teeth. I had to have 23 teeth removed last summer. I don't have anymore toothaches, but then again, I don't have anymore teeth either.

You're young. God gave you a beautiful set of pearly whites. Take care of them.

Go see a dentist.

You can get Endocarditis from an infected tooth that has been ignored too long.Endocarditis is a disorder of your heart and you will end up in the hospital with it.You do not want it.....believe me.

If I could do one thing over in this life, I would have taken better care of my teeth. I had to have 23 teeth removed last summer. I don't have anymore toothaches, but then again, I don't have anymore teeth either.

You're young. God gave you a beautiful set of pearly whites. Take care of them.

Go see a dentist.
Both of my parents would have said the same thing.I was Blessed with a brother for a dentist.He took excellent care of my teeth.And they were not so good.I have had to have every tooth in my mouth filled.

I was born with two teeth.I guess the way they could tell that is that they were causing a blister in my tongue.Weird :lol

I hate the dentist too...in fact soon I'm probably going to have to go to hospital to get my wisdom teeth removed. Urgh.

But nip this one in the bud. Left untreated tooth problems can easily get out of hand...and expensive.

Obadiah you don't need a dentist. You just need to eat the right foods, use baking soda and water instead of toxic pesticides that crystalize your brain---I mean sodium fluoride. Thats what the dentists are going to pump your mouth full of.

Don't forget to fast and pray!

Teeths?

God Bless.

Facts (1 of which I discovered, thanks to Lord)
1. Keep teeths clean
2. Use florine (or what is it called?)
3. Dont brush them too often (morning night)
4. Drink small amount of water, very small, when you (if you) ate a chocolate cake or something with sugar, and endure.

Also, you might have problems with the middle part of your stomach, and a bit over the middle of shoulder. Try trigger pointing!

I hope you can get to a dentist asap, especially since your country has universal coverage. Like everybody else keeps pointing out, the sooner you get this taken care, the better.

Obadiah you don't need a dentist. You just need to eat the right foods, use baking soda and water instead of toxic pesticides that crystalize your brain---I mean sodium fluoride. Thats what the dentists are going to pump your mouth full of.

Don't forget to fast and pray!
Yeah, all good advice indeed. But I've been through all of that before. The doctors told me it's a hereditary condition in my body chemistry that caused it and there's nothing that can be done. Probably if they'd known about all this when I was a kid and I started then it would have helped, but it's too late now. Same thing happened to my dad, and my teeth outlasted his thanks to advances in dental care, but it's the end of the road for them now.

Obadiah I guess if its somethin serious that needs surgery, then they are good.

But look on the bright side. If our teeth aren't shining bright and white, when we're in heaven our robes will be bright and white. Thank you Jesus.

I believe you ought to start learning on this site maybe will help you you

Last edited by a moderator:

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back