Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

[__ Prayer __] the anchor, 27th ave and the jungle club

2024 Website Hosting Fees

Total amount
$1,048.00
Goal
$1,038.00

jasonc

aaron has my old route , the jungle club. the new guy basil who we call the anchor, has his first solo route called 27th ave.

Prayers for Aaron & Basil ... that all goes well for both.
aaron will make. basil is the one im more concerned about. basil is new. I remember my first time out by myself the publix route. I got really discombulated on that easy route.but its the only way we learn. we cant rely on the machine to get us there. that is something you learn.

The initial days on any new job are always filled with some level of anxiety. With tomorrow marking Basil's first solo route, he's going to be cautious, apprehensive, and will be quite relieved when the route is done.

The initial days on any new job are always filled with some level of anxiety. With tomorrow marking Basil's first solo route, he's going to be cautious, apprehensive, and will be quite relieved when the route is done.
it is a short route. I think it might be a noon route if I did that one. I have done check reads for that route and a route that buts up it to on the east side of it.it literaly gets a lot of 27th ave and few other streets.

Back