Christian Forums

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Focus on the Family

Strengthening families through biblical principles.

Focus on the Family addresses the use of biblical principles in parenting and marriage to strengthen the family.

• Guest, Join Papa Zoom today for some uplifting biblical encouragement! --> Daily Verses
  • The Gospel of Jesus Christ

Heard of "The Gospel"? Want to know more?

There is salvation in no other, for there is not another name under heaven having been given among men, by which it behooves us to be saved."

The Battle for Breakfast Part Two!

Waffles or Pancakes!

• Total voters

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Since the Battle between Sausage and Bacon is doing so well, I figured I'd wage the war between waffles and pancakes as well. Users! Let the battle begin!

As a cook, I have nothing against cooking waffles. As a consumer, I have nothing against eating waffles.

As the one who gets stuck with the dirty dishes, I hate cleaning up the mess waffles make.

I make pancakes!

vic C. said:
No contest: pancakes! I even eat them for supper sometimes. :-D

I even eat pancakes for supper sometimes too being single, having pancakes for supper is easy to get away with. :-D
I don't make pancakes for breakfast as much as I do for supper. I love to smother them with a variety of fruit. And then, at other times, I'll even make crepes with a variety of fillings with a dab of whipped creme on top! mmmm, mmmm, mmmm, mmmmmm. :-D
However, I must go easy on the sugar, though, so I can't have them that often. Seems that the older I get the less "refined" sugar I can have (not by choice though :-? ) , so I have to have natural means of sugar from fruit and honey, and that's okay with me.

I think I'll have cheerios for breakfast tommorow though. easy fix'n . :tongue

Waffles!! Plain old store bought waffles, toasted, with butter and syrup or jelly. Pancakes are too heavy.

Okay, can we save cereals for another thread? I'm a huge Raisin Bran Chrunch fan, but you don't see me changing the topic. :)

Blazin Bones said:
Okay, can we save cereals for another thread? I'm a huge Raisin Bran Chrunch fan, but you don't see me changing the topic. :)
ooops, sorry. :oops:

Okay, ..... pancakes. ...

with cheerios and sliced bananas on top....

And sometimes I'll turn those pancakes into very thin crepes.
(crepes are watered down fancy pancake batter) :-D

Relic, you can always crush up some Cheerios and add them to the pancake mix... just call them, oat cakes. Good for the heart. :-D I used to grind up some oatmeal in my processor and add that to the mix. ;-)

I sometimes mix Bisquick and Aunt Jemima's buttermilk mix... call it Quick Jemima. :-D

Oh....pure maple syrup whenever possible!

If we are talking Breakfast - then it is hotcakes or flapjacks.

If we are talking Supper - then it is waffles.

Donations

Total amount
$1,592.00
Goal
$5,080.00
Back